Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 06:52:24 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Recruit Cadre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Recruit Cadre  (Read 1274 times)
Jack Sinist (•̪●)
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Growing up hurts when you compare

View Profile WWW
« on: February 28, 2007, 12:16:00 am »

Recruit Cadre

Lead By:

Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist

Recruits Attended:

Recruit Caedmon
Recruit Rose (failed to utter surname, find several or no Rose. Scratch from list!)
Recruit Lucas Gabriel

I started off by going through the necessary items needed for survival, or the standard gear required for every guardsman to have. Sadly none of the recruits had all of the needed gear. I advice that we equip our recruits with the items needed straight of, when handed the armour gear.

I later went through the fundamentals of addressing a superior, it went fairly all in all.

The recruits were unmotivated and slacking, fat and gloated. But the cadre continued with a run through the box formation, tracking line, line up, double line and so on. They had little or no questions about what had been taught, and they could answer most questions I asked them with at least some accuracy. With exception for the female.

After a quick briefing on how to be dismissed properly I ended the cadre with just that. A dismissal.

Jack Sinist
« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 12:24:37 am by Jack Sinist » Logged

"Kyle! This is how the world works. If you want to find some quality friends you have to wade through all the dicks first."
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length