Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 07:30:16 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Note To Falconheart
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Note To Falconheart  (Read 3694 times)
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2007, 01:49:39 am »

Righto Falconheart Me young Apprentice i got a few of tasks i need you to Carry out for me will go in Good stead towards your promotion

Task 1

I need you to go Shopping for me and Get two Kegs of Grenaid Potion (OOC Greater Conflag )
Some Bronze Ingots and one of each type of bow a Grenaidier would use they need to be of exceptional qulity you will be paid in full for the Items

Task 2

I see on your requirements for your promotion you have yet to hand over your 10k of Gold
Organise a Hunt to get this gold in and get your Coffers Paid lad

Task 3

Last but not least i want you to Organise a Sentry out post in Convetous  Make sure you Kill all Harpys that may attack and get the feathers  for supplies

i expect this to be done asap and good reports with Drawings of the affairs

Signed

Salidin
Regular Grenaidier

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 04:23:35 pm »

*scribbles in sloppy writing* I nay a person of many and for one thing poetic words suh...but I'll do the damnest to complete this task

*signed* Falconheart, Watchman

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 08:20:09 pm »

Hey  Aprentice what be going on with these task come on get a move on

Signed

Salidin

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 04:37:11 pm »

I have completed the first task finally suh!!!

Now off to the other tasks!

*signed* Falconheart Watchman in the Covian Army
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 05:12:17 am by Falconheart/Dah'Han » Logged

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 05:13:40 pm »

Report for Task number three Sentry around Covetous

In command Falconheart, Watchman
John Dell, Junior Guardsman
Markus,  Guardsman Recruit
Jake Just, Guardsman Recruit

Suh! I did another task...well erm sort of. Well I completed the first task as mentioned.
So off to complete the second task. Nay enough soldiers around to get the 10000 gold pieces for the coffers, I thought .
So I hope ye nay mind if I started with the 3rd task instead. Well as ordered I was to command a sentry outpost in Covetous and kill all the harpies we find...A fine task for an Archer!
As we are always in need for bolts and arrows. Well we forced march to Covetous everything quiet...Nay a soul and "unsoul" around.
So I quickly improvised and "reordered" the sentry inside Covetous Dungeon...Here be some drawings from our sentry

Acquiring building material for a Sentry

I gave the order out for a sentry inside the dungeon...well in a way *crackles*

In process finding a suitable spot to set up a sentry and of course....not forgetting the feathers!

Very excellent work of our recruit Jake Just!. Let us nay forget our mages also be Covian Soldiers! Treat them well!!!!

The diffacult task of pushing our building materials through these walls of fire...it was hot and heavy!!!

The first spot to my dismay was not quite adaquate

John Dell proved why he was worthy of wearing the Covian cap...excellent choice...a sentry right at the crossroads at a strategically good spot! Glad ye where with us Suh!

Well building and setting up the sentry proved to be not that easy ...it took more time then as usually...and let us not forget the feathers!

Well building this senty was a bit hard considering the uneven terrain...and again thanks to John Dell and our recruit Marcus we had all the suitable building material.

Standing tall and straight while our recruit Jake Just was completing the barrier...good work recruit!!

At first I thought our recruit was overdoing a bit..but then again ...better safe then sorry!

I decided for a recon mission for any unusual activity meanwhile our small little fortress was prepared and setup...good work markus and Jake! Unfortunately John stepped into a trap!...it turned out to be not serious and will not hamper his ability to fulfill this task

well sort of...He had pain in his foot and I was looking at his knee..We must work on communications!

Jake had some ideas about an opening in our fortress with the help of arcane skills...And John of course was still wimpering because I bandaged the wrong place on his anatomy. Sorreh suh better work next time!

Nothing beats good solid stone!

After a while and 1250 feathers I ordered the sentry detail out of the dungeoun and we forced marched back to the barracks...We also did acquire 5600 gold pieces in gold which I gave the to the members of this detail for excellence in tactics, bravery and attention to detail...The feathers I gave to markus who will deposit them for the coffers.....hmmm? no Idea what this unknown liquid  behind John Dell be

This be my report suh!

*signed Falconheart Watchman in the Covian Army

]

« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 02:00:52 pm by Falconheart/Dah'Han » Logged

John Dell
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2007, 02:02:28 pm »

- "Sir, sir! What does it say??"
- "Seems like you were on a sentry INSIDE a dungeon!"
- "Tha' was well funny sir! Don' think that has ever been made before!"

"Technological progress is like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal."

Oct sayeth  (19:47):
We need more Swedes.
Oct sayeth  (19:47):
"I was stabbed."
Oct sayeth (19:47):
"But I will hold this in and carry on."

First Story       --->      Smiley
Second story --->      Undecided
Third Story     --->     Sad
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2007, 05:31:25 pm »

- "Sir, sir! What does it say??"
- "Seems like you were on a sentry INSIDE a dungeon!"
- "Tha' was well funny sir! Don' think that has ever been made before!"

Nay sure if that is a "sentry" suh...but the area around Cove was absolutely clear of any enemy activity...so I was forced to "adapt and improvise"
Hope it will count suh...many thanks that ye have taken part

*signed* Falconheart , Watchman in the Covian Army

Salidin
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 12:38:09 am »

Grand Work Falconheart and a great report I can see you did quite well from all the Sketeches now lets get to task two done and your home free

i need to see those items

regards Salidin

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 07:01:01 am »

Report for Task number two:  “10000 gold coins for the coffers”

In command Falconheart, Watchman

Guardsmen attending:

Hoagie, Dragoon Sargeant
Kurt Alimar, Regular Dragoon
Ditriteous, Guardsman Recruit
Synara Kahn, Guardsman Recruit
Auron, Guardsman Recruit

Hail to ye suh! For the coffers I decide on a hunt to doom. Our recruits where not exactly overwhelmed of my choice. One of them even said this is a suicide mission.
Well it was far from that.
Not only was this to acquire 10000 cold coins for the coffers, it was also a scouting mission for my next quest [ooc: Kill the bone demon]
Well I have to give the recruits credit for their good sense of judgment...It was “almost” a suicide mission.....but only almost....As this mission was not of the ordinary my paintings are not exactly precise. I hope these paintings be enough...Some of my paintings and brush was unfortunately lost during this quest.....

As this was a special quest for me I allowed our trusted Dragoons Regular Dragoon Kurt and Dragoon Sargeant Hoagie to be mounted

We finally made it to a place where a strange bell was hanging.. Guardsman Recruit, Ditriteous found this quite amusing

Here ye see Dragoon Sargeant Hoagie and Regular Dragoon Kurt trying to save my sorreh ass from a Devourer of Souls...and they did!
Many thanks suhs!

And again the dragoons saved the day!  Good work dragoons!!

Well without our dragoons this day would have been lost....Hard to admit for me as an aspiring Grenadier *smirks*
And let us not forget our most “beloved”  `cruits!...They acted as a most potential “diversion” for this most dire place!
Many thanks `cruits!!!!!!!
I gave the 10000 gold coins to Grenadier Sargeant Hoagie for the coffers

*Signed* Falconheart, Watchman in the Covian Army
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 07:12:56 am by Falconheart/Dah'Han » Logged

Conan Darkmoon
Dead
Covian Legend

Grenadier of Cove, Protector of the Baron..

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 08:52:06 pm »

Keep up the good work Falconheart! Im rootin for ye'

*signed* Conan Darkmoon
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length