Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 05:32:54 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Bringing the Drow hunt spoils back home'!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bringing the Drow hunt spoils back home'!  (Read 1895 times)
userjosh5368
« on: March 14, 2007, 11:24:38 am »

Date:14/03/07

Attended:
Demarian Tel'var
Kal Shadowhand

Well i hate' wycthes' so after some wycth to open me a wycthery portal or whatever it is they do', i said screw it and wen't for a trek back to cove' with the famed Larma Sammy' after not venturin' to far me good friend Kal caght up with me' and so we headed back to Cove' having a talk about the old' times and killin' some of em heathenous creatures'! Yer know em black cat's bephomet' spawn i say' and we saw what we though was Grief at first but it tunred out to be a monkey It' was just are imagination's aye, but ah well off we went , past the Desert North of Altmere, and obtain' some log's aye! They got' rather wet as it' was pourin' it down for are whole journey back yer see'

And after enterin' ALtmere what better to greet us them Brigand's i tell yer' Those 4th Altmere Dragoon's ain't doin a good' job of keepin the area safe'!
Right en' after dispatchin of' the ejit's fool's who think they can rob a Grenadier and a scout' Idiocy i tell yer all'!
We headed along the path and back ter the good old' town of cove' me and Kal went are seperate way's there as' ah needed to' place some stuff down *Nods*

The hides' log' and gold'! Seven hundred an fifty 'six hides',Five thousand gold an' ten log's Better than none eh'?

After placin it in the stores, i attended to a argument between Nicholi Peyton Raventhorn and Conan Darkmoon, after teachin them a lesson in how they need to work to gether' after some harsh word's with each other' i went for a small campin trip to Greendale.

Signed
Senior Grenadier Tel'var of The barons own 1st regiment

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 01:02:49 pm »

Har!

Good work getting the rest of the drow hunt loot back Dem'.

What with those extra 10 logs on top TEAM LLAMA is the WINNER I say! *grins*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 05:05:49 pm »

*Snorts*

WHAT?!

Cheaters.

*Signed*

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length