Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:45:39 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrol trip to the dungeon Shame - lead by Guardsman Recruit Maldraedior.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patrol trip to the dungeon Shame - lead by Guardsman Recruit Maldraedior.  (Read 1737 times)
Maldraedior
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2007, 10:34:37 pm »

Patrol trip to the dungeon Shame - lead by Guardsman Recruit Maldraedior.

When: 8th of April, 20ish
Where: From our Barracks to dungeon Shame.

Commanding Officer: Guardsman Recruit Maldraedior.
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
- John Dell, Junior Guardsman
- Andrew, Guardsman Recruit
- Synara Kahn, Guardsman Recruit
- Douglas Kione, Guardsman Recruit
-

Tonight we had a grand patrolling trip to the dungeon Shame.
After Snudrud's recruit cadre I thought it would be a good opportunity to take a patrolling trip to test if I and the other recruits especially learnt something from the cadre - Focusing on the battle tactics and orders.

Considering our amount of Guardsman Recruits, even though supported by two seasoned guardsmen, I'd reckon the earth elementals and giant scorpions in the lowest level would suit us perfectly.
The higher levels are crowded by spellcasting creatures, so we'd better check how our teamplay works out before we visit them.. There is no doubt that we will do that soon!

I must say I was really impressed today by my fellow guardsmen.
They all showed great teamwork and discipline. Even though I am of equal or lower rank - they had no problems with it and executed the Orders without asking questions. Really made my job as a leader easy.
Speaking a bit out of my place - but it seems like this seasons recruits has a lot of potentital.
On all the trips I have attended so far - I have never been given any reason not to trust my comrades in battle. Keep up the good work, fellow guardsmen!

The grand performance in dungeon Shame paid with 1000 gold coins to each attending guardsman, in addition 4400 gold coins donated to Cove - A fine sum, indeed!

signed
-Guardsman Recruit Maldraedior-
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2007, 05:03:19 am »

Excellent stuff recruit, keep that up and we'll be seeing you in your hard earned Covian cap in no time!

*Signed*
  Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length