Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 07:20:31 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Barracks Sentry.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Barracks Sentry.  (Read 1447 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2007, 06:10:50 pm »

Barracks Sentry

Led by:
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.

Attended by:
Vince Valentine, Grenadier Sergeant.
Faden Wildheart, Watchman.
Perrin, Watchman.
Tyrael Styx, Watchman.
Zoie, Recruit.

(There were so many recruits and watchmen on this sentry that I have forgotten some of your names. Sign below if I have added you on or missed you off the list, please.)

As me and Vince walked towards the barracks, I spied a large group of recruits and watchmen standing around idly, twiddling their thumbs. We decided to get them into gear by holding a sentry! I sent some of them to go and gather crates, whilst others helped to build and get some hides.

They all set up the sentry like a senior member of the baronship, and we all held the sentry well. No-one disturbed our sentry right until the very end. During this time, I was suspicious of Vince being a bad influence on the poor recruits and watchmen. However, I could not prove it.

After random watchmen and recruits going astray on occasions and people pig-fondling, we decided to store the sentry away. As we were about to do this, we were ambushed by Undead. We chased them and took them down/chased them away accordingly, then packed away our sentry.

Well done you recruits and watchmen! Good job indeed!

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Khaelieth
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 06:49:23 pm »

[OOC: I thought Vince was dead?]
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:36:36 pm by Jack Sinist » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length