Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 05:08:03 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Battle Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Battle Training  (Read 1298 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2007, 07:09:34 pm »

...Before we tried to take on the Yewish...

Led by:
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.

Attending Guardsmen:
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant.
Raiden Morana, Grenadier Corporal.
Mela E. Arkay, Scout Sergeant.
Perrin, Watchman.
Zoie, Guardsman Recruit.
Tyrael Styx, Watchman.
Kaz Valentine, Regular Guardsman.

(As said on a previous report, sign below if you attended and I missed you off. I really should jot people down...)

To begin with, we had some healing practice along with regular checks. Splitting the men into two teams, they took it in turns to heal their teams, whilst the opposing team attacked.

One arcanist guardsman with red hair thought it'd be a laugh to interrupt my training. So Hoagie was allowed to step out of line and kick him where it hurts, obviously.

After this, we sang a few verses about the Yewish Militia and inspired ourselves to kick their arses. Once everyone seemed satisfied with what the tactics were going to be, I sent them on their way to go and prepare for battle, and also meet at the Barracks soon after.

*Signed*
Kelly Valentine, Officer Cadet.

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length