Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 08:05:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Grenadiers Honour Their Fallen Brethren
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Grenadiers Honour Their Fallen Brethren  (Read 1898 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: May 22, 2007, 10:57:35 pm »

Attended by:
Baron Octiovus
Raiden, Grenadier Corporal
Gimbly, Regular Grenadier
Eve, Junior Grenadier

In a small but solemn ceremony the Baron's Own Grenadiers and our Liege himself paid tribute to their fallen Sergeant Vince Valentine and his predecessors Grenadier Sergeants Ahmed Al Maktoum and Ryan Greystone.

Vince's equipment which was recovered from the ratmens lair has been given pride of place at the Grenadier Headquarters along with a short but poignant epitaph...

In memorial to our fallen brethren: Ryan, Ahmed & Vince...

Grenadier Corporal Morana outlined the days events and the Baron said a few choice words before Cove's bronze armed elite headed off to the Keg and Anchor for some fine wine and ale with which to toast their fallen comrades.

Something which Vince Valentine would surely have approved of!

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Corporal.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Grief Dryfh Gry
Cove Command
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 11:28:30 pm »

*Nods silently while reading the report*

*Grunts sadly*

http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,1556.msg14526.html#msg14526  <-- Baldies ownage!
Eason (12:40 AM) :
The play chick?
*rubs chin*

Well, by the sounds of what you're telling me, you are pretty hot yourself and stand a good chance of getting her I reckon. (Don't tell anyone I told you you're hot, or you die a grizzly death).
Eason Edit: And I was RIGHT TOO!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length