Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 06:29:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Training Session May 28th
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Training Session May 28th  (Read 1532 times)
Ronas Xerad
Hotheaded Scout Recruit
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: May 28, 2007, 11:16:14 pm »

Title]

When: Militia Training , May 28th 2007 , 2:15pm MST.
Where: Covian Barracks

Commanding Officer: Zoie Hayden, Watchman
Guardsmen in attendance:
- Ronas Xerad, Guardsman Recruit
- Talos, Guardsman Recruit
- Darian Krown Guardsman Recruit

What we Did:
Training through sparring to increase our understanding of healing whilst in combat. Gathering as nervously under the scruinable eye of Watchman Zoie Hayden, she spoke with a patient voice. "How goes your training progress? she said, "Summarise it in one word" , of course the others answered dutily, at last when she came to me, my answer was "Progressing".

She then went into explaining how Combat worked, And that offensive moves Were great, But to acheive victory one must gain an understanding of healing, she then directed us into groups of two, she and Darian were one group, and myself along with Talos, and faced off to apply her lesson into combat.

Exchanging blows, Talos and i traded them swiftly, healing as we went along....as i broke a sweat, i noticed the Veteran Soldiers gathering outside the ring, Either curious as to what we were doing in there, or eager to use the grounds. they began to comment on our moves, and the dynamics of swordsmandry, i took note to listen to them well.

A short time later, she called for us to stop, panting tired, and a bit bruised, we called the training to a well used end.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 11:52:23 pm by Ronas Xerad » Logged

Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2007, 10:59:41 am »

It was a good session and I'm extremely proud of the recruits who attended. They all trained well and took the lessons to heart. All three of them will show us great things in the future!

*signed*
Zoie Hayden
Watchman

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length