Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 29, 2024, 06:58:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Tiberius’ Gentle Training
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Tiberius’ Gentle Training  (Read 1556 times)
Jakob Stoke
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

I am not a marsupial.

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2007, 08:57:17 am »

Tiberius’ Gentle Training

The leaves of Covian trees shook and Covian windows everywhere rattled as Senior Guardsman Tiberius bellowed for all to line up at the barracks’ rooftop.  The bellowing would continue, disrupting the mating rituals of northern mongbats, because Tiberius was set on training the troops.

The training was led by Senior Guardsman Tiberius, and attended by:
Dragoon Sergeant Hoagie
Watchman Zoie Hayden
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine
Regular Guardsman Jack Sinist
Watchman Mercy
Watchman Faden Wildheart
Guardsman Recruit Synara Kahn
Regular Dragoon Thomas Sendrich
Guardsman Recruit Graem Carcer

We would either learn a few things about drills, discipline, and military bearing or we would end up deaf and pommeled. As the premier drill instructor that he is, Tiberius wasted no time in having us run laps and do pushups until we were out of breath. You could count on that the slightest mistake by any of us would be rewarded by vigorous exercise and screaming.

The lads and ladettes, as Tiberius would say, had a bit of a problem carrying out the drill orders and commands at first. But, after some gentle guidance by Tiberius, and by gentle I mean sadistic, he had us all resembling a trained unit.

We all enjoyed the Senior Guardsman’s close scrutiny as he inspected our kits. Watchman Zoie Hayden made the mistake of volunteering and was given the honour of becoming our piñata as she was made to walk the gauntlet.

Being the highly skilled educator and motivational figure that he is, Tiberius finished our training by letting us have at each other in a free for all fiesta of weapons and spells. After seeing the lot of us unconscious and addled we were finally dismissed.

El obispo de Constantinopla se quiere desconstantinopolizar. El desconstantinopolizador que le desconstantinopolice Buen desconstantinopolizador será!
Octiovus
Grandmaster tyrant.
Administrator
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 11:45:22 am »

Good report D'Stoke!

Grand session so it was.

Vince Valentine BoC (01:26) :
Don't mock me! I get 10% discount at tescos!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length