Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2024, 01:41:26 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Shady looking man sits alone in the Goblin
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Shady looking man sits alone in the Goblin  (Read 1635 times)
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2007, 08:40:20 am »

As you drink your drink, pondering on that problem of yours, you notice a shady looking man swirling his drink in the corner. His hat covers the top part of his face and he wears a battered old long coat. As you stare back down to your drink, you quickly look up to see he's sitting opposite you.

"So what's up?" He says...

[OOC: Do -YOU- *Points* Have a case for Carl hammond? Perhaps you suspect your dame isn't being true, or perhaps you want some info dug up on that new recruit that you don't quite trust? There's no case to large or small, as long as the price is right! You can have as little or as much input/interaction as you like, and any case is considered. To put forward a case, either leave a note under his door (PM) or send him a pigeon (Icq: 313-680-882) :OOC]

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 07:48:57 am »

Qom leans back on his chair, holding his drink in right hand. Eyes the man for several whiles, finishes his drink and starts to speak.

"Why'd you like to know?" says cautiously

The man slides his drink to the left of the table and leans forward.

"Maybe I can help" He says. "It's what i do"

Qom stares into his glass, depressingly empty. "What kind of help you're offering, huh?"

"The kind of help a sap like you looks lie he could use" The man replies, beofre taking a sip of his rum.

"Let's cut the crap, I'm a busy man. You got yourself a hell of a problem, and you don't know what to do about it, right?"

"Hmm, kinda. Well it's not a problem to be specific. No one is missing, no one died, mister Hammond. If it's how they call you..."

Qom crossed his arms on his chest and looked around.

"I'd like you to gather some background information of some person. His name is Qom Riyadh. Yes, mister Hammond. I want to know who was I before I woke up on that damn beach near Haven"

After a while of silence Qom carries on.

"Oh, there is one particular person which you might be interested in. He said his name is Lenar Hoyt. Says he was my friend, but I don't remember anything because of that damn amnesia!!"

Qom hits the table in sudden anger, making the glass fall on the floor, crushing into small bits.

Hammond glances to the broken glass, and then back to the face of Qom.

"Alright." He says after a moments silence "I'll take it."

With that, Carl Hammond gets to his feet and heads towards the door. Just before he leaves, he looks over his shoulder to Qom...

"I'll be in touch" he says, before leaving.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length