Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 03:32:42 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Patrol turned Sentry
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Patrol turned Sentry  (Read 1594 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 19, 2007, 01:03:42 am »

Patrol that turned Sentry
Partol the area so to keep everything quiet and everyone safe.

Led by the Scout Sergeant: Mela Arksy

attened by: Dragoon Sergeant: Hoagie  (Baldy)
                    Junior Guardsman: Delc.
                    Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand
                    Watchman: Jakob D'Stoke

After getting rudely interupted whilst filling my potions, I ran out of my house and lined up at the Barracks for a Patrol that was called out. Once everyone that was to show was there we then were filled in on what was going on and then were told to follow. We patrolled the shire and then ended up at Altmeer. Once at Altmeer we were then told to line up. Then we were asked who all carried a saw. of course I nay carry one for I an not a carpenter I am a fighter,any jow Dragoon Sergeant: Hoagie had both an axe and a saw. Sergeant Hoagie was ordered to gather some lumber, Junior Delc was ordered to gather hides, I was given the honor to build the sentry.

Once all the materials was handy Sergeant Mela began making boxes after she made a little layout on how she wanted me to build. I then begain to build then sentry.

After the Sentry was built we then took our posts and Junior Delc, had to be dissmissed due to slipping in the mud and banging up his knee.

After awhile at our post Watchman Jakob D'Stokes cam up and joined us. Which shortly after I asked Sergeant Mela if she wanted me to scout the area like always, and she said yes but to take the Watchman with me. on our rounds we knocked a few Brigands, a Troll, and a Ogre. On our way to make a full scouted round of the area I seen this healer just looking about at this house, he had this strange look about him and when he looked at me his eyes were red like the color of blood. I then engadges him in combat when the Watchman stepped in to aide me. The fight didn't last too long then he soon fell to our might. The Watchman then gathers what coins he had and found this strange note that had some writing that I never seen before.

We then headed back to the Sentry where we gave our report on the area and then were ordered to line up. We were then told to return to the Barracks. Once there were piled up all the coins collected and then soon dissmissed.

Signed Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length