Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 07:41:36 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Kerri's Parade Drill
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kerri's Parade Drill  (Read 1700 times)
Kerri
Covian Dreamer
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

To lazy for you..

View Profile
« on: June 21, 2007, 01:00:50 am »

Leader: Kerri, Watchman

Attendants: Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
                  Joey Lanai, Senior Dragoon
                  Dalamar, Regular Scout
                  Desmond Kreiger, Junior Guardsman
                  Graem Carcer, Watchman

First of all, I would like to say thank you to everyone who attended my Parade Drill I know their incredibly boring. I did try spice it up a bit, and I hope it worked!

To begin with I lined the men up and asked Hoagie politely to send out a couple of pigeons because I needed a couple more men for the drill. When finally all the above men arrived I began the drill with the Sound off order! Everyone quickly said their name and rank so I swiftly moved onto the number off order.

It wasn't hard to tell that most of the men were Veteran guardsmen, as they were quick and very precise with their actions. There wasn't one mistake throughout the whole of the parade orders.

After the parade drill was over I asked each of the guardsmen a question. If they got it correct they would get a bottle of ale, wine or liqueur as a reward. Every guardsman got the question right!

It was now time for my made up battle game and a last man standing. The last man was first, in first place came Joey Lanai, second Desmond Kreiger and third place was myself (I got lucky). It was then time for my battle game however Joey and Graem had to depart so instead I decided to save the game for another day!

Kerri, Watchman

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length