Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 05:43:42 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Bandages for the Covian Army
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bandages for the Covian Army  (Read 2433 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2007, 12:18:42 pm »

Okay Ladies and Gentleman, For the past few days I have seen alot of you needing Bangages. And sence our normal bandage sellers were fired I went and hired a friend to make sure we never run low again. He will be at my house everyday waiting for those who are running low on Bandages.

His name is Shane and will gladly sell you as much bandages you need for a fair price for his troubles of making them and making sure they are cleaned and ready for use in wrapping your wounds should you have any. I ask you be nice to him for he is doing Cove a great favor in keeping us with Bandages.

For those who does not yet know where my House is, it is right next to the Barracks.

Signed Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

qom_riyadh
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2007, 12:22:55 pm »

Hmm, a competition on the bandages market!
What's yer price sir?
Faden
Life is a challenge
Citizen of Cove
Covian Legend

o[xxx]:::::;;;;;;>

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 11:40:04 pm »

You have someoned hired too Qom?

Kal perhaps you could hire someone to sell bolts and arrows since when the goblin was demolished they had no where to sell their wares.

qom_riyadh
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2007, 05:24:48 am »

Righto, maybe you will lease few spots for vendors?
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2007, 02:38:52 pm »

Aye indeed I would be willing to offer a few more place for more Vendors to sell anyones wares. Cove needs these places on a everyday bases.

I do have some Contracts that you will need to sign, so feel free to come by and see me about it.

Signed Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2007, 02:44:52 pm »

A J Trading will take you up on that offer Kal.

I had a word with Amon as ye and I discussed and his employee Bob (who used to peddle wares from the tavern) is ready ter set up his pitch.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length