Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 05, 2024, 12:36:32 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Falconheart's Recruit Cadre
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Falconheart's Recruit Cadre  (Read 1798 times)
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« on: June 26, 2007, 04:07:38 pm »

Leading Guardsman: Falconheart, Watchman

Attendants:                     

Sean Greyson, Guardsman Recruit
Lakeya, Guardsman Recruit
Dimman, Guardsman Recruit
Eve, Officer Cadet
Olchafa Serpernt, Regular Scout

Observing member of command:

Dragoon Sergeant, Hoagie

Before I beginn I would especially like to thank the 'cruits for attending my very first Recruit Cadre.
And of course the senior members Eve, Olchafa and Hoagie who witnessed as a member of command .

At the beginnin I explained and emphasized the importance of even simple commands or  for example how a correct uniform should look like

I also emphasized the importance of all members of the Covian army, like mages for example . And I encouraged recruit Lakeya to believe in here strength as she didnt have a parade arm because she believed she couldnt carry it.
I proved here otherwise. As this was here first Cadre she was a bit emberassed for making mistakes. I told her nay to worry as that was the exact reason she was here.

And during this Cadre I was always asking questions in between.  Well of course I added some more phsychological explanations to this cadre

Explaining the command "target" enemy and the necessity of physological warfare

Towards end of this cadre I asked the recruits some questions to make sure they understood everything, which indeed they did. Then I dismissed this cadre

*signed Falconheart Watchman in the Covian Army

« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 03:54:10 am by Falconheart/Dah'Han » Logged

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length