Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 01, 2024, 06:48:55 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt in the land of tokuno
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt in the land of tokuno  (Read 1849 times)
Brandy Arrowsnap
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2007, 09:28:57 pm »

Leading guardsman: Falconheart - Junior guardsman

Attending guardsman

Arma Renox - Commondore
Brandy Arrowsnap - Watchman
Kal shadowhand - Church Servant
Sean Greyson - Guardsman Recruit
Hoagie - Dragoon Sergant
Celuvian haap - watchman
Mela Akray - Scout sergant
Eve - Officer cadet
Olchafe Serpant - Regular Scout

I had hear that later on in the day we were set to take down a giant slug i thourght to myslef this sounds rediculas, but it turns out it was not to be rediculas.

As all the soliders lined up at the barracks and took orders from Falconheart, he said " we are going to take down a giant slug and then explained where it was and what it's weapons are.

Once he had finished explaining we forced marched to the moonagte and teleported to Isambu - Jima.

This place seemed calm and colourful, but when we moved further in we sore some many creatures that will leave scars for life like a hiryu and kappas but the army slowly took them all town.

We then ran into a couple of oin's these are tuff creatures but we made sure they woulden't get up.

Moving on through the passages in the mountain some wolfes twice the size of me raided us from no where, they put up a good fight and wounded many of our men, we formed and took out theire force.

The leader said to us " watch your step now lads, the monster could be anywhere"stepping carefully on our tip toes we ran into some rune beetles, they were casting away on us but we hammered through there defences.

Not long after we heard some grunting noises coming from the forest then we heard slithering around us. From out of no where the giant slug came and knocked one of the men down, We skirmished all around him, paralyzing him and also poisoning him. As his anger grew we had to try harder and after 10 minutes he was sure to be slayed.

Then we were ambushed by our future enemies the wolfes and the rune beetles but this time they had joined foreces. we stomped our way through then knowing that another slug could be nere us.

Then another! came lunjing out of the tree knocking out some of the soilders ut we were determind to win this battle so we then skirmished  it as we did on the first one and won the battle once again.

Falconheart said it was time to go home now. so we ran the way home barging our way past the monsters we met before.

As we got to the barrakcs we dropped our money on the floor and the pile was towering, we had done a great job and them monsters will think twice about attacking us!

Signed * Brandy Arrowsnap - Watchman *
« Last Edit: July 15, 2007, 11:16:49 am by Brandy Arrowsnap » Logged
Arma Renox
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

"What did you say about my hat?!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 09:44:19 pm »

Bravo, a mission well done, but *ahem* I was there too!
Ye can plainly see my sea-blue arms and elegant hat in the sketches!

Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 05:19:24 am »

How could ye forget the Commodore Brandy! *grins* Well written report lad. And as I promised the Yamandon was a formidable foe

*signed* Falconheart, Junior Guardsman in the Covian Army

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length