Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 30, 2024, 03:26:20 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  [Report] Training the Recruit!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Report] Training the Recruit!  (Read 1562 times)
Dimman
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2007, 09:40:15 pm »

I met this promising recruit while she was fighting some brigands outside the barracks! Bah! Cove is full of thieves 'n' such these days... Anyway, she introduced herself as Lara Stevens and told me that she was a new recruit.
We took a quick farewell and I went te guard the barracks fer awhile when she came running back to me shouting "Water Elemental! Water Elemental!" I quickly followed her and we found the water elemental lurking about near the Covian shore.

A quick glance at her fighting style told me that she wasnt that trained in the art of fightings so I offered to take her to despise and show her how to properly use a sword and a shield versus a quite easy opponent! The brainless Lizardman!

We fought a few lizardmen and one managed to hit Lara quite hard which made her to run away thinking she could recover further away. I quickly told her to stop running and explained that the first mistake that often leads to your death is to run away from your fellow guardsmen in the heat of battle. After a couple more lizardmen I told her that I felt she was ready to advance to ettins.

It was pleasant to see how quickly she learnt from her mistakes, and that she managed to block most of the hits that was dealt towards her. After a few ettins she told me she started to get tired in her arms, which was quite understandable. She is a recruit after all.

We also managed to loot 5000 gold coins from the buggers! I gave the recruit one thousand for a job well done and put the rest in the coffers!

*Signed* ~ Dimman
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length