Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2024, 05:39:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Repairs, Halberds and Recruits
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Repairs, Halberds and Recruits  (Read 2308 times)
Jacob Greyson
Citizen of Cove
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 09, 2007, 12:03:44 pm »

I thought I'd see if anyone were needin' repairs before the parade.  A fair few 'ad already lined themselves up but I managed to catch a couple, one of which was that Dragoon Sergeant Hoagie, his armour were in a right state.

First off though this Watchman wanted his sword sorting out, were a fairly simple job, just required me to heat the sword up in the forge a bit and give it a good ole hammering.

Next up were that Hoagie and every bit of his armour needed repairing, took me a while sorting all that out so by the time I were done there weren't much time for me to repair anyone else's.

Instead though I had this pretty young lass ask me for a halberd so I ran an' got me dull copper ingots out the bank and set about making her one.  Had to run round the woods trying to find 'er though.

So then I gets to stand with me fellow citizens at the parade and find two more recruits without halberds, well one of 'em had one but it were too heavy for her to carry.  So off I went and made a couple more for them.

After the parade which my dear cousin Mercy got promoted in, well deserved I reckon and she were even given the Baron's own cap.  An' that Commander said she were special, always knew she'd go a long way.  Anyhow getting off track here.

So the Boss Qom said we were to head to Haven and gather us some recruits, so off I headed.  Talked to a few people who only showed a mild bit of interest when out the corner of my eye I spotted this lass looking like a ranger.  Lovely long brown hair tied in a ponytail and.. Anyway I walked up to her and she said she wanted to learn about archery.  Well I know we were there for recruiting citizens but I couldn't let this one slip past.  Anyway I handed her a leaflet and explained about Cove, told her where to find us and all.   Not long after that Qom said it were time for us to leave so we all headed back, anyway bit later that evening Mercy came and told me the lass had joined up.  So I were mighty proud of meself and reckon she'll do well too cause I can spot em I can.  Been in this trade long enough now... *trails off*

*signed after a while*

Jacob Greyson

(ooc sorry no pics of the recruitment)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 12:24:23 pm »

Keeping busy eh Commoner?

Excellent. Not lazing around like the other plebs.

65 Shillings Awarded - Jacob Greyson (Repairs & Attending Recruitment Event)

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Burgher.
A J TRADING.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length