Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 02, 2024, 02:08:55 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt in Blackthorns Castle
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt in Blackthorns Castle  (Read 2028 times)
Brandy Arrowsnap
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: July 10, 2007, 08:19:11 pm »

Lead by : Brandy Arrowsnap - Watchman

Attended

Briana langboog - Guardsman recruit
Anari - Regular Dragoon
Hoagie  Dragoon sergeant
Marcus  - Watchman

It wa' a nice night for some action and i had a nice suprise for the lads, i called 'em the the barracks and told 'em we 'ad some buisness to deal with, i said " Me's have heard about a huge castle that the dark have took over, and our job was to get this back!"

Once i finished explaining i knew it was time to make a move before dark hits. We forced marched taking dusty paths to the moongate. Once there i knew there was goin' to be trouble from the start so i had ready arms!.

As we came close to this castle one of the lads said " well this is big!" but that diddn't scare us! we stormed in and looked around to see nothing, but we could hear everything.

We made our way to the third floor where there was action monster all sizes using magic and swords coming at us from every direction. It wasen't long before we shruged them off.

We then arrived at the next floor where we broke down the door and marched up knocking down monsters with arrows and charging, it wasen't long before we got our self into a mess, our soilders were fallnig one by one, and then we were all knocked out.

I knew i had some skills in walking in the shadows so i got us all back up and we headed home then we had done our bit in life and now needed to rest, as we got back we shared our crowns out and we gathered 15,000 gold all together.

I TOOK 10,000 CROWNS FOR THE COFFERS AND GAVE TO TO AN OFFICER.

Signed *Brandy Arrowsnap*
Zoie Hayden
Dragoon
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 09:59:00 pm »

Watchman Brandy did indeed give me the coins and they were placed in the coffers.

*Signed*
Zoie Hayden, Officer Cadet

Anari/Gareck Hallows
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

A witty saying proves nothing. - Voltaire

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2007, 02:18:53 pm »

*Anari chuckles while he reads the report*

Sure was an in'erestin' one there Watchman, well lead.

*Signed*
Anari Bahan, Regular Dragoon.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length