Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 04:48:19 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Honor Training with my Mentor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Honor Training with my Mentor  (Read 1675 times)
Marcus / Straeban
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: July 15, 2007, 09:37:03 am »

Training Honor with my Mentor

Led by: Officer Cadet: Eve

Attended By: Watchman: Marcus

Returning from a Patrol in the shire, Officer Cadet Eve my mentor came up asking me if I wanted to train Honor with her. Of course I said yes, it would be an honor. She then started telling me about the Ice Ogre Lords, and that they are good to train on. After all was said I was more than ready, I so love the challange. We ten headed out to this place where they lived. Once there we headed to where they sleep and found nothing.

We then waited a few moments to see if one would step out to no prevale. so we then desided to look around and try to train on other beings in this place. was not long till we found other beings and they were none to happy to see us.

One by one they were layed to rest with Honor.

We then moved further in to find more that was not too happy to see us as well, We then went to work, as a Grenadier I need to learn to be more aware of things about such as keeping others next to me up on their feet as well as mine.

The further in we went the more came at us, but none the less we had our training to do. The training was hard but I was feeling like I was getting stronger with every swing of my axe. The more I hit the better I felt about my-self in general.

As we layed the beasts to rest we then seen that we were about to get more than we could handle, everything around was starting to come out to try and feast one our bodies if they could knock us that is. We then desided that it would be good to start to retreat back to the barracks for this eves training went well.

Once back at the Barracks I then surprised Cadet Eve when I place at her feet a pile of coins I collected for the Coffer. She then said that I did a grand job for we were ment to train not hunt or collect Coins as we seen them. She then dissmissed me and I then went to go to sleep.

Signed Watchman: Marcus

Eve Thenasa
Senior Guardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Mae na fordd i rhoi Wil i welly.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2007, 10:47:29 am »

Marcus, you are progressing very well in your honour training!  But there is still much work to be done.

A good report, you do the grenadiers proud!

*signed*
Eve, Officer Cadet
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2007, 11:40:08 am »

Good work ye two.

Aye Marcus, yer progressing well. Keep it up!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length