Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2024, 07:08:04 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunt to Destard!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunt to Destard!  (Read 3974 times)
Salick Kaysen
Scout Recruit
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: September 10, 2007, 09:30:03 pm »

Pending my scout trials, i decided to get off on the right foot and take a few men hunting for some horned leather, to replenish the scout stores. After getting Falconheart to attend by promising him a share of the gold for the Dragoon piles, we gathered at the barracks and set off for the dungeon.

Heading in slowly, we were confronted by a wounded dragon who was quickly dispatched. We headed west to find ourselves some drakes and giant serpeants. Heading to the east side we bumped into Hoagie who was dropping off a new recruit for us. He'd managed to get himself and the recruit eaten by a dragon. After a quick bit of healing we continued on, new guy in tow.

We battled right to the middle of the cave where we slew many a dragon. Then, stopping to shove some of the leather into an ant bag, we headed to the back of the cave to slay a few more drakes. Finnally we found a fallen shrine surrounded by water elementals. A quick prayer and a few arrows later, we moved back toward the entrance. A good hunt with few casualties, and a fine haul for the Covian stores.

In Attendance:
Salick Kaysen - Junior Guardsman
Falconheart - Junior Guardsman
Drachir - Regular Scout
Perrin - Watchman
Ffodos - Guardsman Recruit

Hauled in:
29000 Gold. 10,000 Went to the Dragoons. 5000 To the troops. Rest to the scout stores.
60 Spined leather.
290 Barbed Leather.
712 Horned Leather.

- Signed Salick Kaysen.

(OOC) There would have been pictures, but i found out when we got back that id managed to close my UOSU, not minimize it....damnit..(/OOC)

A fair fight? Thats just one where theres a 50/50 chance youll LOSE. Would you bet your life on the flip of a coin?
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2007, 07:35:15 am »

What heresy is this!?

Ye got Falc' to attend by promising money to the Dragoons!

He's an aspiring Grenadier by Avatar!

I understand the Dragoons may be strugglin' and need the coin... But by Lithos Avatar,  folk have been hung fer less.

*walks off grumbling*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Salick Kaysen
Scout Recruit
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 01:10:52 pm »

Bugger, Grenadiers it was, right you are. My mistake.

A fair fight? Thats just one where theres a 50/50 chance youll LOSE. Would you bet your life on the flip of a coin?
Falconheart
Baron's Own Grenadier
Covian Regular

Baron's own Grenadier

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 04:08:24 pm »

Dragoons! baaah! Well nothing more to say 'ere. The sarge said it all!

*murmers...still cant believe me in the dragoons?*

I work at a place with 2400 MW's of pure power
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length