Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 24, 2024, 01:04:08 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Bringing Civilians to Cove!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bringing Civilians to Cove!  (Read 1836 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2007, 10:58:19 am »

Bringing Civilians to Cove!

Twas time to leave our cosy homes of Cove, to head for the Island of New Haven. 

I met with Farfar and Amon outside the town hall.  It seemed that the only way of getting Farfar there, was to ensure I was carrying coin (for the tavern) and some ale for him.  This gave me the added idea of bringing some freshly cooked fish steaks (which I had in abundance) to give out free!  I piled Farfar high with Leaflets, whilst Amon opened a magical portal to the island!

We settled down near to the bank of New Haven, and of course the tavern!  A stall with leaflets, fish and alcohol was set up, and we cried blue murder, encouraging residents and travellers alike to take a free leaflet (and free ale as were the cries from Farfar!).

This method was not exactly a huge success, so I persuaded Amon and Farfar to mingle!, whilst I minded the stall for a time.  Farfar found a fellow drunk and was soon discovered to be sitting outside the tavern discussing nonsence over another ale!  Amon took my place behind the stall, and I made a special effort to approach everyone I could offering free fish! A good way to break the ice, should I say!

Mr Kal Shadowhand came along later to keep a watchful eye on us and ensure that we remained safe!  As the day and night passed by, we grew tired, but happy that Leaflets were taken and that the free fish steaks were a success!  Farfar by this time was almost on the floor, but thankfully an elf friend of Mr Kals opened a magical portal for us to return to Cove, as Amon had been forced to depart earlier.

Well... to cut a long story short, we returned home along with Malakai, who decided to enlist with the Army!!

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 02:59:16 pm »

Citizen or no, all new arrivals in Cove Miss Axiana.

Amon tells me of the effort ye put in on this trip, well done indeed.

85 Shillings Awarded - Axiana Masteen
40 Shillings Awarded - Farfar
40 Shillings Awarded - Amon Jarl

For recruiting Guardsman Recruit Malakai further Shillings are awarded to Burgher Masteen under directive from the Baron.

150 Shillings Awarded - Axiana Masteen

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length