Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 05:16:36 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Raiden's Orc Fort Free For All
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Raiden's Orc Fort Free For All  (Read 1756 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2007, 09:25:49 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant (led)
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Falconheart, Junior Grenadier
Ihiniar Tel'var, Junior Grenadier
Marcus Tel'var, Watchman

It looked pretty bleak for Hoagie as I explained the rules of the game, bearing in mind his three opponents were Grenadiers/aspiring Grenadiers and that's how it turned out.

I briefed the men on the laws of the game... Knocked down four times by friend or foe and yer out... Last man standing wins!

Into the orc fort they charged... Then back out of it chased by the orc hordes. We had to form up and beat them down before the free for all could commence proper and when it did it seemed I was constantly helping Sergeant Hoagie to his feet.

Enough was enough for him, understandable I guess as only Grenadiers and himself dared to take part in the free for all... So he made his way to the tavern while the rest battled it out.

Junior Falconheart was first to be flattened for a forth time and the two Tel'vars fought it out as I applied bandages and thinned out the roaming orcs.

In the end it was Ihiniar Tel'var who managed to keep his feet the longest and become winner of the orc fort free for all - well done everyone!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 10:45:03 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 12:40:07 am »

(Walks by in the shadows and reads te report)

Hmm! Seem loike the 'oagster 'as been marked by them Tel'vars, Poor 'oagie, but tha' beh wha' ye ge' fer bein' one o' the toughes' foigh'ers Cove 'as mateh. Wish I coul' 'ave been thar fer et sounded loike fun.

Keep yer chin u' 'oahie ye will ge' yer revenge one day.

Signed Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length