Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2024, 10:43:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Bale Theatric Productions sets up in Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Bale Theatric Productions sets up in Cove  (Read 2501 times)
Cedric Bale
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2005, 05:03:35 am »

Cedric walked arrogantly through the gates of Cove and dropped his bags, only to click his fingers momentarily later. He was somewhat offended that no servant came swiftly to collect his belongings, and began to mutter dark remarks about the running of the town.

"Bah. Filthy place. Common as muck." He shook his head. "It'll take a long time for this place to develop. Oh, the struggle..." Cedric sighed, took out a quill, and began to write...

Greetings Covians,
My name is Cedric Bale. I am a successful playwright from Britain who has seemingly chanced upon a bit of ill luck. It just so happens that the theatre I used to work at, and where I produced many critically acclaimed performances, has been overrun by ogres and such. Quite typical of the dramatic world of today...
Anywho, I have come to set up my own company here in Cove, Bale Theatric Productions.
For those who feel gifted, I shall be holding auditions shortly for lead roles in up and coming plays. The dates for these auditions I shall make clear to ye closer to the time.

I hope this town offers more talent than that wretched place of Yew. I "heard" this was the place to be.

Signed,
Cedric Bale
Junior Playwright

He stamped the parchment on the gate walls for everyone to see. "Mmm. I wonder what interest this shall turn out."
Shadwell
Administrator
Covian Legend

Retired Commander of the Covian Army.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 01:09:11 pm »

Woohoo! Nice a theatre!

The Baron's Adjutant.
Hoagie ‎(6:24 PM):
Basically, the core purpose of BoC is to troll Grd
Delcarakdur
One-handed and one-eyed Elf
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Mess with Delc and he will wack you with his stump

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 03:19:06 pm »

At last some civilization in this barbarian place...

*Walks away singing joyfully in elven*

Octie:
This thread has reached the pinnacle of its usefulness. We've established Kas is a hippy. Thread locked.
Calico
Old Battle Axe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

"Tired but never weak."

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2005, 03:36:16 am »

*reads the note with a smirk before sauntering off whisteling "Banned From Trinsic"*

*Earned Merit in The Kaldorian Line Campaign*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length