Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:34:59 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Kelly's Training before Babysitting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Kelly's Training before Babysitting  (Read 1631 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2007, 08:15:27 am »

Kelly's Training before Babysitting

Led By: Scout Corporal

Attended by:

Watchman: Jon Trent
Junior Grenadier: Ihiniar Tel'var
Regular Scout: Drachir
Junior: Falconheart
Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

As I was about to go on my afternoon patrol I was summond to the Barracks as we were called to the roof as I got there. We went up and was told to line up in the Arena for a short training led by Scout Corporal Kelly. She had us show our kit as for as Bandages, Light Sources, and the dreaded Bed Rolls. I was indeed a bit short on bandages, and got a small speach from the Corporal on how that will not do as we need to carry more. We then worked on some stamina excersize as she had us pair up in a group on eather side and told us to move as a group to the middle of the arena, I was paired off with a recruit lass that i could not bring my self to strike even in training so I turned my back and let the recruit swing away at me from behind till she finally knocked me down. After the Stamina excersize we wer then told to gear up as the Civy we were to baby sit.

We then were called outside to meet at the Town Hall of Cove where we were filled in on what the jobs were we were to fullfill. After explaining what is was we were to do he then called upon a magic portal and off to the Orc mines we went.

Signed Church Servant: Kal ShadowHand

[OOC: Sorry for not haveing Pics, as my PC crashed and I lost them]

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length