Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:37:42 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Cleaning the barracks!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cleaning the barracks!  (Read 1913 times)
Belorion
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2007, 01:15:14 pm »

I met Sergeant Hogie near the barracks to report the days work, and asked if there was anything more I could do before I signed off. The Sergeant told me that the barracks where a mess, and that I should find another recruit and clean it.
I found Thomas Scarr just outside the barracks, sleeping. I Grabīd him and we got to work.
Some time later and with our backs aching from all the scrubbing, the Sergeant inspected our work and was satisfied.
All in a good days work!

/ Belorion, Guardsman recruit
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 03:06:57 pm »

Try and make a few sketches next time recruit ter brighten up yer report.

Let's face it... A report about cleanin' does need brightening up!

*Grins*

*Signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Sergeant.

[ooc]Take a look at this report guide thread: http://cove.fantasyworld.nl/forum/index.php/topic,182.0.html and if you need any help just give me a shout on icq[/ooc]

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length