Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 08, 2024, 11:42:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Patrol report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Patrol report  (Read 1991 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2005, 05:22:47 pm »

Cove Swamps (Today)
A tip off that something was happening
Lead by Junior Gardsman - Ryan Greystone

I met up with Ryan an' 'e told me tha' 'e got a tip tha' thar was somethin' 'appenin' in the Cove Swamp. So with tha' Ryan, Kas Valentine and meh kal ShadowHand set out ta investegate what it was. We got ta the edge of the swamp and the smell was much stronger then ever. We entered the Swamp triin' ta stay on dry ground as much as possible bein' that they were such narrow paths ta walk on, we headed ta the south and the smell got even stronger, We had ta fight a few thin's but we got to were we thought was strange fer being in the swamp, we found two boxes and looked inside to find one filled with Rum and the other filled with some sort of strange weed. Ryan then told us recruits Kas and I to carry them boxes,* That lazy Git* * Smiles* We gathered the boxes and headed out. We came up to the Guards out post and desided to loom thin's over before returnin' back to the barracks. Everythin' looked ok. We got back ta the Barracks and place the boxes by the store room fer the Commander to look at when 'em wakes up.

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 05:33:39 pm »

Most interesting. What were crates of rum and and shade doing in the Northern Swamps?...
Perhaps it was a botched attempt of smuggling illegally into Cove?

Good report. But where's the paintings? Get those sketches up here!

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length