Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:23:23 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  The Captain Goes Recruiting
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Captain Goes Recruiting  (Read 1489 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 03, 2007, 01:19:39 pm »

I wandered around the barracks, not a soul in sight. That just won't do! Only one thing for it.

*Rummages about in the recruitment pouch*

I'm off recruiting!

The hour was late but I stuffed some banners into my pack and slung some foldable tables over my shoulder and set of at pace to the moongate. I headed to New Haven where those new to adventuring often mingle.

I set a banner at the New Haven moongate, ran across the bridge, bashed a dozen or so brigands, freeing a noble woman. I gave her a box of candy, a calling card and and cheeky grin before continuing through the ruins to New Haven.

Once at the walled town I set down another banner before pitching my tables outside the bank and spreading the good name of Cove to all who would listen. I offered free... recruitment leaflets to all who would take them, encouraging them to seek a life of fortune and adventure as a Covian guardsman or citizen.

I managed to catch one lass's... Uhmm attention and she wanted to learn more. I gave her a copy of our tome and whisked her back to Cove to show her around. We visited the Barracks, Church, Tavern and Town Hall.

Once she had read the tome and confirmed her interest in signing up I got out my quill and started on the paperwork... Huzzah!

Welcome Guardsman Recruit Tamara!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length