Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:32:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Hunting Beasties & Recruits
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hunting Beasties & Recruits  (Read 1520 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 14, 2007, 10:28:58 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Captain (leading)
Hoagie, Dragoon Sergeant
Ed, Guardsman Recruit
Larissa, Guardsman Recruit

Coins for the coffers : 8,000.

I was met outside the barracks by Larissa a new recruit and another mage in our ranks. We were just getting ter know eachother when Hoagie and Ed, yet another mage returned from a patrol of Yew.

I gave the lineup instructions as to the mission ahead then recruit Larissa opened a portal to our first port of call.

Despise!

We covered the upper and lower reaches of the dungeon hoping to entice leather hunters and adventurers whilst thinning out the lizardmen, ettins, earthies, trolls and ogres!

Larissa managed to open a few chests the lizardmen guarded for some extra loot as we went about our business. Potential recruits were thin on the ground. We only met one adventurer who seemed to be followed around by a giant white dragon... So we gave them a wide berth.

Shame!

One of our mages opened up a portal to Shame where we did more of the same! (I'm a poet and I didn't even know it!!!) Laying banners, slaying monsters gathering loot.

We managed to save an adventurer from impending doom by rescuing him from a large group of earthies. However he legged it before we caught our breath after slaying his persuers.

With banners placed and our mages short on herbs we returned to the barracks.

FOR COVE!!!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length