Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 05:45:18 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board (Moderator: Hoagie)
| | |-+  Avamass Lights in Cove!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Avamass Lights in Cove!  (Read 2219 times)
Axiana
Axiana Masteen
Citizen of Cove
Covian Regular

Covian Patrician

View Profile
« on: December 14, 2007, 10:38:01 pm »

Avamass Lights in Cove!

After loading the packhorse, I hurried to meet up with Peggy and Farfar, in Cove Town.  I thank the Avatar for their efforts, for had they not assisted me, the lights would not have been ready!   

Guardsmen and Civilians alike, were soon to wander into town admiring the display, which included Sennacherib's Avamass Shrine of plenty and Farfar's mini fatheravamass.  I gathered the visitors of the town to it's centre, as night began to fall, and encouraged everyone to light up the illuminations.  Cove was soon ablaze with lights!

But it was ablaze with even more lights, after everyone returned to the centre for the firework display!  I am pleased to tell you all that there were no fatalities, as you might have heard.  It was just unfortunate that Peggy and James were overcome by extreme heat from standing a little too close, I was almost overcome myself!

It was soon time to draw the winning raffle ticket - number 5.  Mr Grayner, eventually stepped forward to receive the Hog Roast, after managing to avoid a  guardsman who seemed most displeased with the fact that he had won. 

Many stayed to converse, enjoy the display, to eat, drink and be merry!  But one last sight was left to be seen...

Farfar, under the influence of slightly more alcohol than usual, had spent a lot of time and effort creating this beautiful lighted bridge and the sea view house!

Farfar - 100 Shillings Awarded
Peggy Frangles - 100 Shillings Awarded

Decious - Awarded 45 Shillings for the lights he crafted for the event.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 01:03:54 am by Axiana » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 10:30:49 am »

Absolutely fantastic!

What a way ter start the season's festivities... Grand!

100 Shillings awarded - Axiana Masteen

Well done to everyone involved.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length