Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 06:46:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Fantastic Fun Forming Farms For Future Food. [Report]
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Fantastic Fun Forming Farms For Future Food. [Report]  (Read 2133 times)
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« on: January 27, 2008, 11:29:31 pm »

Lead by:
Hoagie Grayner, Dragoon Sergeant

Attended by:
Kelly Sanderson, Corporal
Justice Forum, Guardsman Recruit
Jon Trent, Watchman
Graem Carcer, Drill Instructor
Raziel Richter, Corporal

In order to provide the soldiers with a task for the evening, I lead a farm designing contest at Cove fields. After gathering the men, I gave each soldier a 500 coin allowance with which to buy supplies from the local merchants that that could use to design their farm. I sent them off, giving them a reasonable time limit to buy things, come back, design and construct their farm.
Kelly's farm was the most imaginative, with animals, plants, and cider, while Raziel's wasn't far behind, having all but the animals. Justice and Trent's farm was a simple yet elegant farm, filled with standard veg, but made with love. Carcer made a shade plantation. I'm not sure what else to say about that!

First Prize: Kelly - 30,000 crowns
Second Prize: Raziel Richter - 25,000 crowns
Runner Up Prizes: 8 crowns

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Dragoon Sergeant.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

Graem Carcer
Watchman
Covian Veteran

"Parade, Parade Attention!"

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 11:44:25 pm »

Not too many drawings of my MAGNIFICENT farm!

- Drill Instructor Carcer
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 12:04:01 am »

*A chant can STILL be heard from within the Barracks, as well as tapping feet...*

"I wooooon. I woooon! I WOOOOOON!!!"

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2008, 08:09:46 am »

Raiden mulls over the report with a faint smile on his face until he sees the sketches of Carcer's farm. He summons over a Grenadier and whispers is in his ear and nods before returning his attention to the remainder of the report.

Gwah!? How could the Baron's heir nay win?

Motions for another Grenadier and whispers in his ear nodding... Ponders a minute then calls him back...

Good show Sergeant Hoagie... *Clears throat*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length