Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 10:37:56 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Snor.. i mean Sentery Duity!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report: Snor.. i mean Sentery Duity!  (Read 1814 times)
The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 05, 2008, 01:16:56 am »

Lead by: Jenny D'griff

Perticapents: Hoagie Sargent, Perrin Jr. Guardsmen, Marcus Tel'var

We met infront of the Barraks and headed to the front line i assigned everyone a post Hoagie on a tower Marcus a tower and Perrin the enterence wach. All was good tll some robed fool showed up with an orcish brute we swiftly surrounded it. I was quick to inform the person that... well here are my words: "REMOVE THAT MONSTROSITY BEFOR WE KILL IT AND ARREST YOU FOR AIDING THE ENEMY. AND THEN I WILL REMOVE THE ORCS HEAD AND USE IT AS A NEW WALL DECORATION!"
I thought i was verry kind.we went back to post perrin was exscused to go releave himself befor he peed himself... Apparently his pee atracts Orcs... Big Orcs.... We put an end to them as soon as we could. All in all Nothing we couldent handle durring this duity But we lead out to the orcs front... But that my freinds is a sepret report.

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2008, 07:50:03 am »

Well done chaps!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length