Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 09:41:45 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Rosie cheeks and Harpy Seduction
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Rosie cheeks and Harpy Seduction  (Read 2146 times)
Perrin
Beardsman
Covian Guardsman
Covian Regular

View Profile
« on: March 10, 2008, 10:48:33 pm »

Leading:
*Scribbles about someone being intoxicated*

Attending:
Ludwik
Hoagie

At the behest of Sergeant Kelly we found ourselves enjoying a drinking competition at the Trinsic Rose Tavern. We were each ordered to drink enough rum to drown a llama a jug of rum and see who could do it the fastest! The first round was won by - *incoherent scribbles and an ale stain*. In the second round Hoagie was the fastest as he is after all the town drunkard with myself coming in second and some fellow whom I've never seen before finishing third.

Our little game being finished we were given orders to go and raid the alcohol supply of the Staggers Swaggers Tavern. We would have too... but we were ambushed by a harpy hag just outside! A grand battle ensued and was won through sheer Covian might and skill at arms. I was then run off by a gypsy. At some point here, we lost the recruit, and on the way to the moongate I lost track of Hoagie. Of course orders are orders, so I bravely pressed on to the Swaggers. Clambering up the steps I pushed open the doors to find the tavern emptier than a brothel which employs only orcs.

With our enemies dead and the Swaggers conquered, I retired for a short nap.

*Signed sloppily*
Perrin

Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 01:11:40 am »

*extra report added*

From what I remember we were going to visit Trinsic, how we ended up in a tavern I am not quite sure and how I ended up under a tree in some plants I am even less sure. It all started out well, we all survived the trip to the moongate and the first few minutes in the tavern were acceptable. However then Sergeant Kelly insisted we downed some rum, the affect on me was pretty instant and I don't really remember much from then except I won. Although I am pretty sure waking up where I have with a sore head, sick on my kilt is something I would not class as winning.

*signed*

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Guardsman Recuit

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Xue Xiao Rong
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2008, 02:04:55 am »

Tut tut, you need try sake!

Xue Xiao
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2008, 07:46:16 am »

Raiden reads the report smiling faintly to himself remembering back to his own Watchman's Trials.

Hoho!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length