Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 12:06:04 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Last Man Standing!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Last Man Standing!  (Read 1600 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: March 19, 2008, 10:12:00 pm »

Led by:
Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Attended by:
Hoagie, Sergeant.
Perrin, Junior Guardsman
Marcus Tel'var, Watchman

After Justice had led us home from our expedition to Humility I gathered the remaining guardsmen on the parade ground for a spot of duelling. Got ter stay sharp i say!

Perrin and Hoagie were first up with the winner staying on!

After a closely fought contest Hoagie came out on top and went on to face Watchman Tel'var, with Hoagie again the victor.

Next up was me against Hoagie... It was a fine duel with me coming out on top. Then I faced Perrin, who caused me a problem or two afore I knocked him off his feet and then poor old Marcus I despatched without having to block a blow.

Having bested all the guards present I went off to the Grenadier HQ to deal with some paperwork and left them to it.

Well done chaps!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length