Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 11:43:24 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report: Attempted muirder in cove
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print
Author Topic: Report: Attempted muirder in cove  (Read 11128 times)
The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2008, 05:27:12 pm »

'and the people involved aren't even Covian'  Sargent i beleave the Recruit who had a crossbow up to him would beg to differ And if it was vesepr they broght an armed man into our lands Into OUR Barracks And took a prisoner who was set to be put on trial... By Law Arnt we suposed to look ferther into this? i wouldent bug Him directly...

*sighned*
   Jenny D'Griff
Wachwoman
Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2008, 05:29:43 pm »

Not to the point of causing a war. The Captain said he would like to see the suspect and the person who was assaulted if they return to Cove.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Sergeant.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2008, 05:31:33 pm »

Sergent Imsorry to ask this... but how close where you to Ama... you seemed close last  night...

Hoagie
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Actually a Corporal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2008, 05:34:25 pm »

Not close enough to let it affect my judgement in imprisoning her and awaiting the judgement of the Captain on what the punishment would be. At the moment, no lives have been lost. If a pointless war is started, a lot of lives will be lost. By turning the matter over to the Captain, our cue to carry on pestering people was over.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Sergeant.

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner, Commander
⚔ The Richter Crest ⚔ The Covian Seal ⚔ Order of Recruitment ⚔ Minoc Liberation Campaign ⚔ Kaldor Line Campaign ⚔ Vesper Civil War ⚔

The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2008, 05:42:34 pm »

A War started not by someone being killed but a croiss bow shoved up someones.... And a thret made by it it has to be Vesper... Half the swaggers Staff would do it!  There is the Evidence! People betray swaggers they go missing. Its a stick up for yourself and ther person beside you! Why are our upper ranks protecting her!

*a hole in papoir where she jabed the quill*
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2008, 05:54:32 pm »

Get a grip Watchman.

Some dozey broad gettin' erself stabbed is hardly a reason ter go ter war with Vesper.

Are ye insane! What proof is there of Vesperian involvement?

From what little I have learned of this event both the women involved are of questionable character and I'll not have Covian resources wasted in such folly.

If the accused or the accuser return ter Cove they will be "interviewed".

That is an end to it.

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 06:01:00 pm by Raiden Morana » Logged

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2008, 06:03:10 pm »

Ive got my Grip and i Seem to Have seen the Truth! I Beleave that corruption has hit the upper ranks! Im not sure who all ius cortrupted Forgive me for my net actions....

*sighned*
   Jenny D'griff
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2008, 06:14:14 pm »

That is sedition!!!

I'll have you clapped in irons!

I care not if you have the evidence, truth or the elixir of life! Such accusations towards Covian officers is nothing short of mutiny and will be dealt with accordingly as will threats to incite war with our neighbours!

Watchman Jenny D'griff is to be placed under close arrest immediately.

*signed*

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2008, 06:24:55 pm »

*a note scribblerd on*

For justice i will die For cove ill die.. But when cove sees no justice ill die fighting back.

*sighned*

Reble Officer,
        Jenny D'Griff
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2008, 06:32:58 pm »

What have we come to? arrest our own when she seeks what is right? dear oh dear perhaps the capn would first meet with jenny and talk?

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2008, 06:39:38 pm »

We arrest our own when they accuse their own officers and threaten Covian lives by inciting war with our neighbours and threaten mutiny.

If only the Watchman had headed my words and not seeked to follow her own agenda none of this would have happened.

I reiterate that if the accused and accuser in last night's events enter Cove they will be interviewed and that Watchmna D'griff be placed under close arrest.

THAT IS ALL!!!

*signed*

The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2008, 06:42:16 pm »

Your Naboors are last thing of ye concern!
Now Look under you! Your own people will come and throw you down

Reble Leader Jenny D'griff
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2008, 06:45:43 pm »

Sir i am not sure where theidea came of the confession was gained under questioning? she was free at the time and presented herself and confessed to me

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2008, 06:53:03 pm »

That's as maybe Watchman Justice but we have bigger fish ter fry now than worrying about two foreigners involved in an alleged stabbing.

*signed*

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2008, 10:42:00 pm »

Sergeant Hoagie raised a brow as the militiamen from Yew arrived at the barracks. They came with a message from the Lord Protector. It appears a woman matching the description of the mutineer Jenny D'griff had gone there seeking an audience in order to raise forces against her fellow Covians.

It also came to light during the conversation that the mutineer had sought help too from Vesper to attack Covian borders. It seems this woman has no loyalties to her former comrades let alone herself in trying to ally Royalist and Rebel forces against Cove.

An excerpt from Sergeant Hoagie's conversation with the Yewlanders.

The latter claim was confirmed as Sergeant Hoagie was despatched to Vesper for talks with Baron Cocidius.

The former Watchman now mutineer Jenny D'griff is to be arrested on sight if found within Covian borders and tried for mutiny and treason.

*signed*

Pages: 1 [2] 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length