Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 05:38:35 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Mysterius Hole
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mysterius Hole  (Read 2173 times)
go-hei
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2008, 09:35:03 pm »

2008-03-27

Led by:
Hoagie, Sergeant.

Attended by:
Marvin Grimpblad, Guardsman Recruit.
Go-Hei, Guardsman Recruit
Kel Shdowhand, Regular Scout

Early tonight i found this mysterious hole in the ground. My curiosity forced me to jump in and so i did. Sometimes it's bad for a soldier to be curious. While ill get my self up on feet i draw my sword as an natural act. Stepped futher inside, something red, insects similar monster approaches me. Yeah i know that to, my descriptions are inferiors. After i downed this creatures one bigger one waited on my. My sword slid of his thick scale. Think-ed it's best go back for backups. Before i go back i placed a hat from yesterdays evening to be sure i should fin this place again. Found Marvin on the way home to Cove and then we started to search for this hole. We couldn't find it anywhere. So my our wise Sarge Hoagie may know. He said let's find ! Kel was on our tracks in the shadows and watched us. We marched to the hole, find it very fast. In we jumped, and pushed and slaughter the evil that ruminate in it. Hoagie and Kel have been there before no match for us to manage the fight, the creatures had a really dangerous acid best way is to avoid their blood. On our way we found a strange device, we couldn't solve what is was for, best to let it be. We tramped monsters offspring to smithereens we be good for futher in cove, coming children's who will play in the woods. Back to Cove we come with minor wounds.

Like a miracle we got out on the sam spot we came in, Avatar was with us, i know he was.

*Signed*

Go-Hei, Guardsman Recruit
« Last Edit: March 27, 2008, 09:43:50 pm by go-hei » Logged
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 10:57:24 pm »

Good work chaps and fine report Recruit, you'll be Watchman before ye know it!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

go-hei
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 12:18:23 am »

Thank you Captain!

Im gladly looking forward it and to serve Cove.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length