Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 01:06:29 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  An excellent moment...
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: An excellent moment...  (Read 2296 times)
Valiro Gryphonclaw
Covian Guardsman
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: April 10, 2008, 01:30:06 pm »

Looks at a parchment "Trinsic & Cove Market"... An excellent moment...

I ventured into Cove and looked aroun', sat down beside an elf and ordered an ale. Got myself a few gems and a map of trinsic, ít was very close but I managed to stroll off unnoticed that time. It's was quite easy in the big mass of people.

After my first catch nothin' could stop me. I saw another elf, elves seems to be rich nowdays. She was wearing a heavy blood red armor, I mean, Someone like that must be rich I thought. I made a lil' act, watching some of the items in the stall to get closer and noticed some nice gems in her bag. I went back a bit o figure out a way to take 'em. When she turned away, I snatched them and softly walked away down to the gates.

Though, not completely unnoticed. Later the evenin' they reported me to the Guards and I made quite a show aroun' me. But I of course denied the accuses and tried to turn the guards against the elf.
I have to say, it worked half way there. I didn't get caught, but I did get warned. I suppose I have some suspiciouse eyes on me now and i'll have to stay low, build the reputation up a bit before next time.

But this fetch should indeed be enough for a while!

*Signed*
Fingo Feld Deugweld
Petty Thief

Leso Varen
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 10:24:15 pm »

Infamy awarded: 50
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length