Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2024, 08:33:00 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Disturbing news
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Disturbing news  (Read 4292 times)
Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: May 04, 2008, 12:43:11 pm »

It is with some concern that i must report something i have heard from a friend.
My friend is a mystic and he says that the man sosarian moons prophesies a great war that he is calling the war of shadows. He goes on to say that there will be an invasion from a very stronge and mysterious force and that the attacks will be mainly on delucia, Nujelm and COVE! worrying indeed as most of his prophesies come true.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 05:16:51 pm by Justice Forum » Logged

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2008, 06:10:40 pm »

Mystic shmistic!

Pish and tish to their predictions... Though we best be ready just in case. *shifty eyes*

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2008, 06:42:06 pm »

Should be taken seriously sir as hes seldom wrong

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2008, 04:23:54 pm »

Captain i received a pigeon today from my uncle Kain whom you met earlier this year i believe? he is currenly on a crusade to a far away land but here is a short piece of what he wrote.

Justice, I am still very surprised that you are A. In an Army  and
B. they let you in

Our crusaders have recently seen some strange and evil beings that are believed to be after complete sosarian domination. let me name some of them for you.
The first is a Vanguard, this thing seems to be in charge.with him are an assortment of undead  and creatures made form ore it seems along with brigands.

They also seem to wear and arm themselves with some strange things. the first part i noted one  was wearing a cloak of shadows that is not dissimilar to the cloak of corruption that i gained in the rift.
carrying an Obsidian blade that just seems to sap the life from you along with other things.

If you have and language experts i have also noted some of the things said but to me they are gibberish but if you do have an expert let me know and i pigeon what they say.
These are worrying times indeed but as a soldier i am sure you will be in the thick of it.

Good luck Jus
Kain

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2008, 11:50:20 am »

Today i received a very heavy package from my uncle. Along with a note saying that the package could only be opened by the captain and i was to say to the captain that he may not think the item useful at the moment but it would be of use in the future. Nearly put my back out carrying the damn thing.

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2008, 06:39:32 pm »

Strange noises and a sort of energy are eminating from it now

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2008, 08:26:59 pm »

In the absence of the capn i passed it to sarge hoagie

Justice Forum
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2008, 08:36:46 pm »

It seems the captain is exploring other lands so I handed the package to sargeant Hoagie and bravely hid while he opened it in case of explosion. The sarge then started talking about giant rats! i whispered to Marcus to find out if the sarge may have been in the inn. it seems i whispered too loudly as the sarge told me he hadnt and if i dared to smell his breath he would beat me to a pulp. i naturally withdrew to a safe distance.
seems the package also contained and evil mineral called blackrock.  In my absence from the army to discover more of arcanism i had seen this material before and seen its destructive properties.
I dont really know how to store blackrock but the sarge was very insistant that i took it away so i did so and stored it in nujelm bank packed in ice (far away from cove)
« Last Edit: May 09, 2008, 08:43:35 pm by Justice Forum » Logged

The Bad Guard
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2008, 03:19:40 am »

Attacking Delucia?! Oh my *runs off to write his family in Delucia

-Recruit Tristan Forman
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length