Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 02:43:16 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Contact report in Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Contact report in Cove  (Read 2398 times)
Takeamada
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

Death be for dishonor!!! Long Live the Baron!!!!

View Profile
« on: May 10, 2008, 02:11:08 am »

When:  05/10/08, 02:00 GMT

Commanding Officer:  Takeamada, Watchmen
Guardsman in attendance:

-   Delferium Guardsman Recruit

Report:

I was coming out of the barracks after checking thing out around Cove.  What do I run into?  An Orc!  Sucking the marrow out of what appears to be a human bone.  I ordered him to halt!  I then asked what he was doing in Cove?  I do not understand their gibberish noise they call a speech.  What I could make out was something about collecting taxes?  So I smiled and told him he could give me his taxes and I would ensure they would get to the tax collector.  This seem to upset him!  So I figured he wanted taxes from us, Guardsman Recruit Delferium had joined me at the barracks.  I explained to the Orc, that this was Cove, we collect taxes not pay them.  The orc was really upset now, he tossed his bone down and stomped on it then plop his helm on.  

Then the Orc made to big mistakes; first he attacked members of the Coven army.  Dumb move on his part.  Second, he attacked Guardsman Recruit Delferium, the weaker of his two foes!  While he attempted to beat on Guardsman Recruit Delferium, I took careful aim with my crossbow and took the foul smelling beast down in four shots.  Guardsman Recruit Delferium only had minor cuts and was treated on the scene.  I looked at the body of the Orc it was dead.  It was missing an ear and one eye, which were infested with maggots.  I picked up the body and toss it in to the sea so not to make the local animals sick.  A total of 3353 gold was removed from the orc and secured in the quartermaster office.

It should be noted that Guardsman Recruit Delferium did an outstanding job engaging the orc and did not waiver.

* signed *

Takeamada
Watchman
Covain Army

Samuel West
Regular
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Beasting will continue untill morale improves!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2008, 11:13:50 pm »

This perticular orc and another of his minions with a savage wolf jumped me outside the barracks. Luckly I was aved by a junior gaurdsman Marcus. The orc with the wolf was attacked by his own wolf and Marcus saw the other off.

*Signed*
Thomas Sendrich, Regular Guardsman

Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2008, 12:52:22 pm »

Good work Watchman Takeamada and Recruit Delferium.

Give the orcs a kicking i say!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length