Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 03:55:47 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  Citizen Board
| | |-+  Citizen Task Board
| | | |-+  Completed Citizen Tasks (Moderator: Raiden Morana)
| | | | |-+  Commoner's Trial: Fredrik Bloodaxe
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Commoner's Trial: Fredrik Bloodaxe  (Read 3247 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: June 27, 2008, 11:57:21 am »

Ah... Mister Bloodaxe.

It seems you are due your Commoner's Trial to gain full Citizenship in Cove. This could not have come at a better time. As we seek to fend off the ravages of the unholy invaders and now this mysterious disease that afflicts our poor town we shall need fresh resources with which to work.

The task I set you is to head out into the wilds and gather lumber and ore with which to build our funeral pyres rebuild our ravaged town.

The Task:

*An expedition to the location of your choice to gather ore and lumber.
*Gather as many civilians and guardsmen together as you can for this expedition. The guards will keep you safe and can help with the resource gathering also.
*Set up a camp as the focal point of your expedition where food and drink can be had by the workers to keep their strength up.
*Post a full report below (with a copy in the IC Board for army administration purposes).
*Shillings will be awarded for the resources and quality of the report.

Good luck Commoner.

*signed flamboyantly*

Amon Jarl, Nobleman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2008, 03:24:49 pm »

Hunt & Gather

Led by:
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Commoner

Attended by:
Hoagie, Sergeant
Marcus Kobra, Watchman
Heath Blackrose, Commoner

Report:

I requested the attendance of as many civilians and guardsmen as possible by posting a notice on the events board. Unfortunately it seemed a lot of people were busy and therefore the turnout was not great. However we ventured on after a small problem at the beginning on our way to gather as much as we could.

During our journey we came across quite a lot of dangerous creatures which led me to change the plan, given that we had only two guardsmen for protection. We were heading to shame but I thought it was sensible to stop short in a mountain passage to ensure that our duties could fully be carried out. This gave us an excellent place to build our camp, it was much easier to guard and keep safe. We gathered some lumber quickly and as the men were tired from the long walk we setup a camp to rest up before we mined for some ore. The camp was quickly completed thanks to the excellent carpentry skills of Heath, who managed to knock out plenty of crates, stools and tables that we used to good effect. The Sergeant then quickly went off to catch some food and came back with some chicken, which we cooked and shared.

It was then time for myself and Heath to mine, I instructed the guardsmen to guard the entrance and one of them to patrol every so often inside the cave in case any problems occurred. We set to work, quickly settling in to the mining grove and I came across several different types of or, iron, bronze, gold and copper. I noticed that the packhorse was full and so headed out to check everything was fine and to change to the next packhorse.

Just as I had tied the horse up and was heading to talk to the guards my foot slipped down a hole and twisted which caused extreme pain. I was helped back to a stool in the camp by the Sergeant but I concluded that I would be unable to walk back that evening. Luckily the camp was in an excellent position so I would be able to stay there until I was well enough to walk back, there were plenty of food to sustain me for a while. I requested that the rest of the group take the horses back to cove so that the resources we gathered could be counted. The sergeant will hopefully tag a note onto here stating these amounts.

My ankle is feeling better now although not fully recovered.

*signed*
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Commoner

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Mr Bloodaxe
Covian Guardsman
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2008, 08:37:56 pm »

*Additional note attached*

The amounts gathered are as follows:

142 iron ore
23 dull copper ore
13 copper ore
10 bronze ore
86 logs

*Signed*
Hoagie Grayner,
Sergeant.

Ludwik Bloodaxe, Junior Guardsman
Fredrik Bloodaxe, Citizen
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2008, 06:59:26 am »

Excellent work commoner.

Those resources will be valuable indeed.

I'll have your Citizen papers drafted immediately.

100 Shillings awarded - Fredrik Bloodaxe.

*signed flamboyntly*

Amon Jarl, Nobleman.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length