Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 07:48:44 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Report {Gathering tings}
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Report {Gathering tings}  (Read 1703 times)
Marcus Kobra
Regular Grenadier
Cove Command
Covian Legend

"Death is certain, When is up to your Medic."

View Profile WWW
« on: July 05, 2008, 10:06:53 pm »

Attending:
Seniour Mela Arkay, Directing
Watchman Kobra, Reporting/Gathering
Recruit Belion, Gathering

The Task:

Miss Arkay neded a few items. She first lined us up outside the barracks and gave us some notebooks to record her needs.
She needed:

4 Bannanas
20 uncut hides
100 Shafts
100 Bolts
2 Bottles of wne
1000 gold coins
and one flower!

I began by dashing to Cove town to find bannanas. they didnt have any so I htought to meself "Whos got bannanas" I then remebered the Inn keeper at Bucanner's had some! So Off I went and onthe way gathered up the hides by slaying a few beasties!
I then needed the shafts and the arrows! I could go to covetous and slay harpies i thought, then I remebered Skara Brae had a bowyer of great renown. So off I went and sure enough she had the bolts and the feathers I needed! No fighting, no getting hurt, no breaking equipment!  Once I haggeld over the price.... a mere 2200 gold coins, I had th feathers and bolts and charged off looking to get the wine. I chose on something exotic and bolted off to Magencia! Well home sweet home and all, but to a covian it would be devine! I got both bottles afterenthusiastically denying my identity fo a mere 100 a bottle! Ha totaly got a deal there because it was our finest white available on the island! That done there was jsut the matter of flowers. Flowers Where could I find those? Well suddenly it popped into my mind!! Flowers from Haven of course! So I ran skipped hopped to Haven and got abit of dried flowers from an herbalist freind of mine.

That was that! With all the items in tow I returned to the barracks and handed in my items!

For my efforts I was awarded two thousand crowns!

All in a days work for a guardsman!

I'm not very certain how Belion fared? I suppose it will all come out in his report!

V/r,

Marcus I Kobra, Watchman, Guardsman of Cove

The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length