Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 07:32:57 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Into The Heat (Report)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Into The Heat (Report)  (Read 1830 times)
Kelly Sanderson
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

By Jove and Sheeshy McGee!

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2008, 09:57:55 pm »

*A map with a report attached to it is pinned on the second floor library area of the Barracks...*

Cove Go Camping!

The men were all well-behaved, except a rough, drunken start from Junior Rufus. I don't think he quite grasped the concept of drinking WHILST camping, not beforehand.

We arrived in Nujelm and headed to the tailors to buy some garments more suited to the weather conditions. Some choices of attire were no less than... interesting, but each to their own. We then visited the grandest building in Nujelm, in which I married Valentine some time ago. We then set out to find a suitable camping location. The location happened to be on the edge of the island behind the slums close to the sea.

Carcer's dogs - Anglo and Saxon - were very well behaved, and they were exceedingly good guards!

There was plenty of swimming, fishing, cooking, sleeping, gazing and of course.. "learning". Violence of pushing each other into the water and slapping each other was also amongst the favourites. Corporal Carcer chose to sit and gaze at the horizon, whilst Sergeant Hoagie, Junior Rufus, Citizen Korten and Watchman Delferium preferred to swim in the sea and hurt each other.

It was a very successful outing, and hopefully the guardsmen are relaxed and refreshed for duty this coming week!

*Sketches of the outing are pinned below...*

*Signed*
Kelly Sanderson, Sergeant

John Dell:
My ultimate aim is to nag someone to the brink of total blindness and hate that they kill me.

John Dell:
It's for me like for you and pies; if one is staring you in the face you just can't leave it alone.
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2008, 06:58:10 am »

Raiden read the report with the faintest hint of jealousy, muttering to himself about the pile of papers that lay on his desk. He was a soldier not a bloody politician.

Sadness touched him as he thought of his fallen friend and Sergeant, then a chuckle escaped his lips as he remembered one of their many escapades.

Picking up his quill with a smirk on his face he set about the paperwork with renewed vigour.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length