Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 08:47:29 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Posters Hammered All Round Cove
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Posters Hammered All Round Cove  (Read 2504 times)
Mischief
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2008, 08:14:46 pm »

“Females…. are second class citizens…not to be trusted…. harlots…. temptresses”

These are the words of the bigot and chauvinist Siegfried, who calls himself “Father”. These are the words contained in the bible of the Covian Church. These are the words endorsed by him, Siegfried.

I call upon all women and right thinking men…. rise up against this tyranny! Protest against this injustice! Where is the VIRTUE in inequality? Is that COMPASSION to treat women as such? Is that HONOURABLE to class women as witches? Is it JUSTICE to condemn freethinking people just because they do not agree with the Church? Where is the HUMILITY from the Church in its dealings?

Siegfried spouts lies and corruption of ideals to meet his own gains. It is time for this to end.

And remember this, people of Cove. You are at war with Yew and yet the Church of Cove is a branch of the Church of Yew. When things go wrong for Cove, look no further than the spies and quislings that hide as clergy!

Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 08:29:23 pm »

*Approaches one of the posters, and rips it down after the first line, retreating to nail something on the Church door*

Soldiers & Citizens of Cove

The heathenous posters that hath made an appearance in Cove art to be torn down, and the perpetrator found and arrested! Report hither with thy task.

Those who fall ill to such sinful lies shalt face investigation on suspicion of catching the infamous illness, tainte.

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 09:30:33 pm »

Under your command Father and in the footsteps of the Avatar I have visited every doorstep of Cove and torn down a number of the posters you refer to. I was assisted in this righteous task by guardsman recruit Yenril Darkeyes and we managed to acquire no less than ten of the aforementioned notices.

Once removed I stacked the posters in a heap and went about raising a fire until nothing but ash remained.

So far our search for the person responsible has proved fruitless, but we will continue as best we can.

Signed neatly with attractive handwriting,
Regular Guardsman Kas Valentine.

Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2008, 12:19:35 pm »

Arcanist,

Thou hath done well to find so many of these heathenous posters. I expected nothing less from a devout follower.

However, the culprit is still at large and I doth believe 'tis the work of the female who still has a warrant out for her arrest, yet thy men have shown blundering incompetance in apprehending the harlot.

Double thy efforts, and prepare a pyre, for I hath had enough, and Cove shalt suffer the heretic no longer. Naught but death awaits her, and the fiery chasms of the Abyss...

[OOC: This task can be completed by anyone who has access to an open-floor plot that can be temporarily converted.]
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 10:45:39 am by Siegfried » Logged

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length