Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 12:35:57 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Command Boards
| |-+  Archived boards
| | |-+  The Thieves' Council (Moderators: Linaeus, Obidah Lynch, Leso Varen)
| | | |-+  Ransom
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ransom  (Read 2444 times)
Kurt Alimar/Markus
Covian Guardsman
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« on: August 13, 2008, 01:28:39 am »

Ransom Note

Good evening boss, I have good news last night Belts and I had a trespasser in the building.  Your ears are probably still ringing from her screams.  Well when I went to drop the girl off at the barracks a child of Cove decent spotted me.  So I did what every good avatar fearing man would do, beat the shite out of him.  Then I took him back to us knocked out of course.

After beating him and throwing him into the cellar I had taken both your ransom note and mine back to the knocked out lass outside the barracks.  I laid the beaten and broken lass across the table in the jail.  I then put the ransom note in her bag for her to give to the others when she awakes.  I'm sure once they see her beaten body they will be out for my head, but they shall not have it.  Either they will pay us the money or the child will nay return.

I apologize for nay sketches for I did not have my kit with me.  Next time I shall have some sketches.

*Signed*

Petty Thief, Daelin
Linaeus
Covian Legend

Not the Commander.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 03:07:05 am »

I send ye to dump a girl, and you kidnap a kid. You're nay getting off to a good start on the whole "following orders" bit, but at least we might make some money off of this!

- Lenny

Infamy Awarded;
Gracenda Arroway - 40
Lucius Daelin - 40

Torrak: As far as I'm concerned, though, EA is just unauthorized modding BoC.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length