Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 08:47:31 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  Element boards
| |-+  The Church (Moderator: Altair De Nostra)
| | |-+  [Reports] Resource Gathering
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [Reports] Resource Gathering  (Read 3379 times)
Warren Marshall
Templi Squire
Covian Church
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 22, 2008, 12:03:52 am »

Father Siegfried,

As thou didst command of me, I hath taken the scraps of metal recovered from thy cleansing of Spirituality and smelted it down into usable ingots for the Church:

« Last Edit: October 08, 2008, 10:34:57 am by Siegfried » Logged

Signed

Friar Marshall,
Templi Squire

"Pass me that hammer; I'll soon have this fixed..."
Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 12:09:37 am »

Friar Marshall,

Thou doth well by the Order; no doubt these ingots shalt be put to use forging the blades that shalt slay the very beasts that took our own this eve...

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Michael Vandrik
Covian Church
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 12:01:55 pm »

It hath come to my attentions. That our most Pious sisters art truly  blessings from higher being. It is through The Light wielded so humbly and righteously by our Sisters that we find the extra vigour in our arms and lifting of our very souls in the midst of battle! I thought on the repercussions of losing  a sister in battle, or even to the common thuggery! Knowing that they doth wear jerkins of leather, I set out about the Shire to hunt and harvest the hides of the local beasts.

I set out from the church to the town proper. Here I didst purchase a beast of burden using my own coins. I loaded the animal with a shovel as well so that  where ever I didst roam I might recover Iron rich rocks! I set all abouts the shire with little incident until I came upon two ettins! I set abouts separating the pair and laying waste to them with my Crossbow! I do lack the essential ability with the weapon but I didst manage! Sadly the second ran my beast down and mauled in something fierce. After dispatching the guardian spawn I was forced to cut the beast throat. A pity. I hauled my ore and hides upon my back to the nearest shop where I didst smelt the ore.  I continued to hunt for a short while until I had around two-hundred stones of hide!

I placed the resources within my safety box until a craftsman can be contracted to make the necessary equipment.

Blessed art we whom walk in the light.

Aumen.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 12:02:07 pm by Siegfried » Logged

Signed

Friar Michael Vandrik,
Templi Squire

"While the wages of sin is death, the gift of Higher Being is eternal life in Lord Avatar." 
Siegfried
Templar Preceptor
Covian Church
Covian Veteran

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 12:08:22 pm »

Brother,

Excellent work; be sure to record this report properly in thy personal record.

Once the Preceptory hath been properly furnished, thou shalt be able to store thy resources there.

Signed

Father Siegfried,
Templar Preceptor

"Amidst the chaos and confusion, only one thing is for certain; no one is safe from the noose!"
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length