Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 09:40:45 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  {REPORT} Cleansing Honour!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: {REPORT} Cleansing Honour!  (Read 2108 times)
Michael Vandrik
Covian Church
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: August 30, 2008, 04:49:39 pm »

This even the following men hath gone forth to do His work.

Arcanist Kas Valentine
Watchman Delferium
Watchman Torak Keres
Hoagie Grayner, Coward

I gathered all the men possible at the army's barracks. I explained to them that we would go forth to Honour and cleanse the lands! We marched to the moongate. After passing through we marched on a dilapidated building containing many rat things and within the cellar we didst find a foul coven of wytch! We slew them all and moved on to depts of a cave. The Coward Grayner looked once into the depths and immediately requested to be dismissed! I hope that coward prays that Avatar hath mercy upon his soul! We continued without him. What we found within was the foulest prison I have yet been in. Undead lurked all abouts.

The men fought bravely but alas, we were defeated time and again. We fought back as long as we could but in the end Myself and Watchman Delferium where left without our equipment as our unconscious forms where drug from the depths by The Arcanist and Keres.

I ordered the men to withdraw, due to our lack of manpower and equipment! Damn that Coward Grayner!

We returned to the barracks to count out 11 thousand coinsand some gems. I gave 2 thousand coins to each man with Watchman Delferium giving his over to the church! After selling the gems at a local merchant I placed a total of 8 thousand coins within the church coffers! Praise be to Avatar that something were gained!

*Signed*

Friar Michael Vandrik

Signed

Friar Michael Vandrik,
Templi Squire

"While the wages of sin is death, the gift of Higher Being is eternal life in Lord Avatar." 
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 05:10:29 pm »

Good work guardsmen,

The avatar will surely be pleased that so many of those foul creatures have been sent back to where they belong.

A firey grave in the pits of the abyss!

*Signed*
   Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length