Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 03:42:01 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Cold Woman & Hot Covians!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Cold Woman & Hot Covians!  (Read 2850 times)
Raiden Morana
Cove Command
Administrator
Covian Legend

Hup! Hup!

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2008, 06:51:54 pm »

Attended by:

Raiden, Grenadier Captain (leading)
Vince Valentine, Grenadier Sergeant
Hoagie Grayner, Sergeant
Kas Valentine, Regular Guardsman
Falconheart, Junior Grenadier
Fla Goldhammer, Guardsman Recruit.

TROPHY COLLECTED:
Hair of the Snow Lady.
COIN FOR THE COFFERS: 3,000 Fla Goldhammer, Guardsman Recruit.

As the guardsmen assembled outside the barracks I knew a trip to Ilshenar to slay a golden balron was off the menu. We could have used another archer or arcanist and another shieldfighter or two... Not to worry! I'd read some scouting reports of some frozen hag causing her trouble in Tokuno so off we went to warm her cockles and give her a liberal dose of Covian justice.

We stepped from the portal at Isamu Jima and made our way along the road northwards towards the frozen peaks. We beat off attacks from sneaky bandits, two headed wolves, giant acid bleeding insects and mad colourful birds! At one point we were almost over-run by the Tokunese wolves but we showed them that their bark was louder than their bite! Hoh!

"What's that Vince? Ye prefer dogs do ye? Best 'ope Kel' nay hears ye speak like that eh?" *grins*

Recruit Goldhammer seemed to take the brunt of the attacks. Perhaps he enchanted the Islands residents with his beard? And ter think he wanted ter fight in his bandana and nay his helm. He'd surely be dead if he had. *makes a note*

We battled on, ever northwards through swarms of pathetic lizardmen and spiders until we could feel the chill in the air. We ventured into a cave and emerged into the snowy wastes to be immediately confronted by the hag and her minions.

They died quickly and we were swarmed by all manner of wildlife obviously happy at the frozen wytches demise... However it seems like she had a sister or three... That wasn't in the report! Anyway we quickly killed them too. Hoh! Miserable hags... Nay one of 'em worth swooning. Nay even fer Falconheart.

Our mission complete we headed back to the warmth wetness of Cove. Huzzah!

*signed*

Raiden, Grenadier Captain.

Retired Commander & Grenadier Captain.

Holder of The Richter Crest, The Baron's Cross, The Covian Seal (x2), Rage Of Raaz.

Veteran of The Kaldorian Line, First Minoc Campaign, Vesper Campaign, Yew Campaign, Second Minoc Campaign, The Border Wars, Vesperian Civil War & The Great Combine.

Jessica Goldeye
Criminal
Covian Citizen

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 12:44:25 am »

Medical Report
Name: Fla Goldhammer

Recived stiches to three Grusum cuts along his right side. shoulder has been wraped after a showing bone was put back in place. He was told he should rest and Sit out awile but insisted he Returned to duity Right then and there. Kas Valentine was the Oporater on him, He was reccomended to see a real doctor and only replyed with "If i can Drink i can live".

Recomendations: 1 see a real healer 2: Relax and heal!

*signed*
                       A Scribe
Vince Valentine
Cove Command
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

Carl Hammond - Detective

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 09:22:53 am »

Everything a covian trip should have Captain.

Danger, cats, dogs, beards and of course women!

Well lead sir, and well done Guardsmen

*Signed*
Vince Valentine
Grenadier Sergeant

Kas Valentine
Spellbook of Cove
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 02:43:42 pm »

Aye I saw to Goldhammer's wounds as best I could, the gashes were sewn up with the only thread I could find in the Hospital and his shoulder was cleaned and set in place. However as he mentions my efforts were decidedly amateur so probably a good idea to seek out someone more experienced (preferably before he dies).

Aside from that I throughly enjoyed our journey to Eastern shores, even if the local wildlife was a bit on the fierce side, take that foreigners !

Signed in what he clearly thinks is amusing Tokuno handwriting,
Wegular Wuardsman Has Walentine.

Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2008, 09:03:12 pm »

{Walks by, stopping to read the report}

Hmm! Them lassehs need to beh watched more an' thar ways o' loife beh reported so all would klnow how to better deal with them.

Captain! Once meh buisness beh taken care of I will personally see to et we know more about these wenches.

Signed: Officer Cadet: Kal ShadowHand

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length