Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 06:41:56 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Militia Hunting Report
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Militia Hunting Report  (Read 1982 times)
Kal/Mathew
Covian Guardsman
Covian Legend

View Profile
« on: May 06, 2005, 02:03:05 pm »

I gathered some men with (Junior Grenadier)Ryan Greystones help to go check out a report about a Lion terrorizin' some peacefull farmers in the New Lands of Tokuno.
        I Kal ShadowHand lead the party with the help of
Junior Grenadier- Ryan Greystone
Junior Gardsman- John Dell
Gardsman Recruit- Fabien

We went and seen this Lion and we engaged this lion an' killed it then its owners, A group calling them selves Ronans, Didn't loik the fact tha' their pet was easely beaten so them engaged us and to no prevale them fell one afta another. Afta breaking their spirits meh don' think them will be botheren anyone fer a while now. We then returned ta the Barracks, and dissmissed the men afta given the lot meh thanx Ryan divided up our pay I then put the Militia Share in the proper place then retired to meh home fer some relaxin'.

(Sorry about the pics I lost conn during the Camping patrol and forgot to bring the screen shot program back up. The next hunt will indeed have some pics on it. And sorry if the hunt wasn't all to be expected this was my first at leading anything for I take orders better than I give them so please bare with me as I am still learning how to do all this.)

Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 02:11:45 pm »

*slumps against the wall of the Church cell*

(OOC: Nay worries, ShadowHand. Fine effort on leading this hunt!)

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length