Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 09:22:21 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A mess of papers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A mess of papers  (Read 1840 times)
Ellis Elfwood
Guest Of Cove

View Profile
« on: May 07, 2005, 06:18:43 am »

*You see papers, maps, and books scattered on the floor. Careful you almost slipped in a puddle of ink.  You hear someone sobbing over by a pile of books.*

*Sobs* What am I to do?  I have all these maps to go through and work on *pushes the stack of books to the floor*.  This is way too much for me to handle.  *Sobs*  Where am I to start?  *She picks up two maps and begins to shread them*  My eyes hurt from all this reading.  I know this is a way I can help secure the future of the Baronship and the soldiers that guard it so well.  *Puts her hands to her face and weeps* 

*Obviously distraut and in need of immediate rest, she continues to leaf through the tomes to pin point the correct coordinates.*

No. No. No sleep for me yet.  Dry my eyes and keep working.  I will get these....Ouch!  *A thin slit of blood trickles from her finger and drips onto the map* 

*Your noble heart can't stand seeing the young girl with so much grief.  But what can you do?  You have to pull duty in a couple of hours, set up a blockade, fight some thieves, or a cadre, this is her problem.  You leave the same way you came, as she sobs on the littered floor.*
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length