Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 11:40:34 am
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  A Guard post Sentry.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: A Guard post Sentry.  (Read 1866 times)
Tweeso Pebble
« on: May 07, 2005, 06:03:02 pm »

I did lead and we made a good Guard sentry.

* Junior Valiro Gryphonclaw

* Junior Gimbly
* Recruit Charon
* Recruit Vlad
* Senior Grief Dryfh Gry

When it was made we needed some guardsmen to guard it of course. Recruit Vlad arrived just after the sentry was made.
Now it was just await those who should enter and leave to carefully write down everyone.

And suddenly a wanderer came.. He did insult us with words indeed. And after that two others attacked us with him from the shadows. The two others did escape but the wanderer was taken down. Removing his mask we found out it was "One-eyed Jack"!
We brought him to the cells.

We did question him and he showed up really nuts. According the law he was about to rest in the cells for one night.
But suddenly another one appeared. Nuts.
He ran into the cell himeself he did. But then he used magic to help Jack out and they broke out. I did take that new one down but we was up to fight Jack another time so i couldn't capture him.

Jack got knocked down another time trying to act like a Noble. Wasn't hard to remember him as he didnt wear any mask. I did take his coins as punishment and the times he got knocked should be enoguh lesson. After that he crawled away.
We did take names of those who entered and left cove.

A man named Daelin Solmanus came by and had an very .. not good attitude.
He told he was the Baron's Advisor but did act like a noble. But worse.

*Signed*
Junior Valiro Gryphonclaw
Gregor Eason
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 11:27:45 pm »

Smart report, Junior Gryphonclaw. Aye, these thugs... They must be kept under close observation!
And as for that Daelin chap.. Ye want to be careful around him... *nods*

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length