Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2024, 09:42:44 pm
Website Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Join us on Discord! If you're having trouble with the invite link, contact Armitage Shanks#7063

+  Welcome to Cove
|-+  In Character Boards
| |-+  In Character Board (Moderators: Hoagie, Raiden Morana)
| | |-+  Militia Duties: Intelligence Gathering
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Militia Duties: Intelligence Gathering  (Read 3731 times)
Gregor Eason
« on: May 07, 2005, 11:55:55 pm »

Militia Duties: Intelligence Gathering

With certain "business" unfolding in Yew, I would like a precise and informative intelligence report on the primary Loyalist force in the north - the Guardsmen Militia. This Duty is to be conducted by only one guardsman, and a sneaky guardsman at that.

Objectives
During peak hours of Yew(i.e. 7pm GMT onwards), ye are to visit Stonekeep and note the following;
* Number Of Guardsmen Present
* Detail Of Militia Ranks (i.e. how many Recruits, Footmen, etc)
* Detail Of Senior, Most Respected Guardsmen
* Activity & Strength Of Divisions
* Provisions Available
* General Discipline & Conduct

Also, precise information is to be given on the structures of Stonekeep. Where the main focus lies, where the Armory is situated, and so forth.

Conditions
* You must NOT be caught, nor seen whilst proceeding with this Duty (i.e. using hiding and stealth).
* You must remove any uniform/items relating to the Cove Militia and the Baronship.
* The Report must be detailed, and consist of many sketches.
* Duty must be conducted during peak Stonekeep hours.
* All Structures must be documented and explained.
* Only one guardsman may attempt/complete this Duty.

Any guardsman, with the relevant skills, may attempt this Duty. First guardsman to reply to this message has the job. Post ye intelligence findings below.

Note: Successful completion of this Duty is a good way to be recognised by Light Company recruiters.
Secondary Note: If you are captured or killed, the Cove Militia will disavow any knowledge of ye actions.

Commander Eason,
Cove Militia & Baronship Council
« Last Edit: May 08, 2005, 01:10:53 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged
Cor Ari Ta
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2005, 01:16:46 pm »

Cor'Ari Ta 'ere Sah I be yer man
Gregor Eason
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2005, 01:50:20 pm »

Excellent. Remember, nay be seen...

Commander Eason,
Cor Ari Ta
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2005, 11:04:00 am »

I wonder into the commandas office all * Panting* and tuckerd out from running. I then grab a quill and ink then foind a parchment,* Sorry Sah meh failed ye, I go' all the way thar an' mt stealth failed meh, Them nay cout meh fer meh ran loik the dickens Sah. I got clear and 'id till it wer safe fer meh to return 'ome. Please don' 'old et agans meh fer nay bein' able ta get ye the infomation ye required but when me can stealth without failing me will troy again.

*Signed*

Cor'Ari Ta
Coma Black
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2005, 12:11:57 pm »

*A Scribbled note to Commander Eason*

Sir, if you require someone to go to Stonekeep I will go with a Baronship guard, Although my movement in shadows is not something to call out about, I can conduct investigations, and bring you as much of the information that I can get hold of, also with someone from the milita, they will be able to take note of the structures that you require, as I have not been part of the milita for a while my knowledge of such things has dwindled some what.

Signed

Coma Black
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 12:14:38 pm by Coma Black » Logged

Gregor Eason
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2005, 01:49:59 pm »

*reads the messages*

Bah! Very well, Recruit Cor.
And Miss Black, I am afraid this is a task for Militia only.

Commander Eason,
« Last Edit: May 09, 2005, 06:40:19 pm by Gregor Eason » Logged
Coma Black
Covian Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2005, 03:22:42 pm »

Sir, your milita man could not do the job on his own, you clearly need someone to go in and create a diversion and collect the information of persons inside the stronghold. Whilst your milita man is given chance to look around the buildings.

I told the Baron that if he needs my services within the Milita that I would gladly help. Atleast if I am caught then it would not be any skin of your noses, but for you to loose an actual man for battle, then this could be costly

signed

Coma Black

Gregor Eason
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2005, 06:41:10 pm »

*rubs his chin*

Mrmm...
Alright then, if ye feel some confident Black, make it so.

Commander Eason,
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length